Official Bitcoin Thread

Caught the majority of it at 1-2 cents. Just over 5k got me that 1st 500k. Got more at 4-5. Hence why i want it to dip again. 9 cents is too rich for my blood :lol:.

You ain't the tell us when it was 1-2cents.

full

You sure?? I'm almost positive I mentioned it. I'm not elite. I share info soon as I peep it. Everybody eats b.

I def made up for it on Poe if I missed mentioning Tron at the penny stock level.

I remember that and Po were both hitting like 130%+ and were just at a penny. I couldn't ignore it. Did my googles, everything sounded like the possibilities were high for the company and what they were aiming to accomplish...foresaw at least a buck in it's future. I had no choice really. If it's a penny and I can see a dime..I'm in..that's already 10 times whatever I've invested...but if I can see a dollar, it's a no brainer, the decision is already made.

You sure?? I'm almost positive I mentioned it. I'm not elite. I share info soon as I peep it. Everybody eats b.

I def made up for it on Poe if I missed mentioning Tron at the penny stock level.

I remember that and Po were both hitting like 130%+ and were just at a penny. I couldn't ignore it. Did my googles, everything sounded like the possibilities were high for the company and what they were aiming to accomplish...foresaw at least a buck in it's future. I had no choice really. If it's a penny and I can see a dime..I'm in..that's already 10 times whatever I've invested...but if I can see a dollar, it's a no brainer, the decision is already made.

Damn nice find. If it hits $1 by the end of the year. Wowwww...

I need to stock up on some more now.

Last edited:
Man the temptation to sell my LTCs is real......it feels like ages in the crypto world since it has pumped. I could be getting gains somewhere else. SMH

I feel the same way about LTC. :lol:

Too many other coins flourishing...

It’ll be my luck to sell then it go moon’n on me.

So what’s every bodies thought on ETC? I personally feel like it can jump into the hundreds being that it’s the OG of Ethereum.

Also haven’t seen any talks about Iota in the thread lately. Did everybody abandon ship?

Isn’t etc a trash coin?

I sold out of iota. Made money on it moved elsewhere that had better action. Like the tangle a lot though.

It was a LOT of HATE in here in regards to Ripple just a few weeks ago. A lot of people said it wouldn't hit 3$ until the end of 2018 in here.

Hope those people aren't eating those words and missing out on the wave now.

im just in at 108 Ripple -_- . It was my very first purchase, got it at .73 a few weeks ago when i first signed up and started reading this thread on Crypto. , now feel dumb for not buying more. In on Tron at .03, for bout 3k shares, gonna add to it every week until i reach a submstantial amount, probably 20 to 50k, dont really have a lot of money to play with but im in it for the long haul.

I sold my Iota and picked up Qlink of Kucoin.
It just got released onto the exchange after a successful ICO and I bought Iota at an ATH so I hardly made any gains on it.

I've never caught a coin this fresh out the exchange bakery so let's see if it does anything.

Only bad thing is I bought before researching which has always been a nono but FOMO is one helluva drug.

I been selling buncha stuff i dont use/need/wear and buying more coins

:lol:
That minimalist thread coming in handy right now. I'm living on the pure basics. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom