Official Bitcoin Thread

I just don’t see how it will work... the processor alone will not be able to keep up, eating up the memory and battery.

Unless it’s relying on expandable resources elsewhere and rely on an application layer...and not hardware. If that what they’re doing, that kind of infrastructure is going to be insane in cost.

Lord knows bruh. I know nothing of such tings.

They just sent a mail out for people to be a part of the beta test. We’ll see how it goes.

Also are people expecting DRGN to beast?? :nerd:

BTC is fed up. Wants its spotlight back from the alts

Dikembe-Mutombo-No.gif

waiting for my transfer to get through binance so i can more some more VEN, but it's taking forever!!!!!

To the dude asking about should I get into req and VEN. Those are two of my long term holds but I’m in at good averages. If you don’t know anything about those two coins however you need to ask yourself why you’re investing and do some research. While I think both are great bets long term, not knowing the story behind them will only lead to you making emotional decisions long term that might cost you money.

What in the world is going on with Ethereum, that thing has been booming the last week plus...

Just sitting on my LTC waiting for it to blow

With the flood of ICO's based on the Ethereum blockchain, they use the funds to buy ETH when the ICO is over.
This is why coins based on blockchain Infrastructures like ETH, NEO and ICX are usually always good investments for the future if they have a working product.

Sorry, forgot to add that this was also a reason for me to get into CHINA coins (NEO blockchain):

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/china-to-eventually-lift-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-exchange-ban-bobby-lee-btcc.html?__source=Facebook|crypto

**ONCE CHINA IS BACK.....ZOOOOOOOOOM!

Good plan,
China banned games consoles but eventually saw sense.
They'll be back for crypto.

is it too late to invest/get into bitcoin ?

Bitcoin, maybe.
Altcoins , no.

I’m starting to really like Kucoin. Been playing with their site...

For all the new investors, Patience is the key!

615A081E-1065-4B86-AEE4-D43EEBB20BB1.jpeg

Last edited:
bitcoin goes on a run, alts bleed. it always happens, but i never learn. need to hold some bitcoin for times like this to re-up on more alts. after about 2 hours, everything goes back to normal as funds flow back to alts. would have been some cheap alts.

when this happens do you guys sell back to BTC and ride that wave then buy back to alts? i personally just hold. would be nice to have bought some discounted alts tho.

Lord knows bruh. I know nothing of such tings.

They just sent a mail out for people to be a part of the beta test. We’ll see how it goes.

Also are people expecting DRGN to beast?? :nerd:
I didn't get that email :smh:.

If you guys looking for a ****coin with major upside, get some Pac Coin! All these newbies are buying up all the coins under 1 cent, and I can see how the trend is going!

Back
Top Bottom