Official Bitcoin Thread

anyone else on KIN? the growth on this coin has been awesome. From the tech, to the devs, to the accessibility of announcements.....look at the charts and see how volume + transactions are healthy:

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Kin-KIN

**Social Media (messengers, blogs/vlogs, youtubers, online merch, micropayments, like/dislike/subscribe) is changing. It is at the brink of something new to incentivize and open up payment channels to EVERYONE. Start researching on these kind of ecosystems that will be changing the game. If you get on early, just imagine the rewards.

kin-charts.png

Look at the VOLUME SPIKE:

kin-chart-volume.png

Going all in is tempting but remember to stay smart and keep your portfolio well diversified :pimp:

Think for the long term and you will prosper.

anyone else on KIN? the growth on this coin has been awesome. From the tech, to the devs, to the accessibility of announcements.....look at the charts and see how volume + transactions are healthy:

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Kin-KIN

**Social Media (messengers, blogs/vlogs, youtubers, online merch, micropayments, like/dislike/subscribe) is changing. It is at the brink of something new to incentivize and open up payment channels to EVERYONE. Start researching on these kind of ecosystems that will be changing the game. If you get on early, just imagine the rewards.

kin-charts.png

Look at the VOLUME SPIKE:

kin-chart-volume.png
First ICO i participated in. Been watching it closely and was pleased to see that it recently surpassed the value of the ETH that I bought it with. One of those coins where you have to look past the supply to gauge its value potential.

10 TRILLION in circulation?!

I know. Trust me, i'm no big fan of those high circulation coins (as you can see from my portfolio that i've shared in the past, and previous discussions) .... BUT, social media is changing and micro payments is going to be HUGE. KIN already has partnered with some major corps to build an ecosystem from messaging to vlog/blog to shops.....that the supply is justified. Maybe I'm wrong...but hey, they have a working app right now that has a live/active customer base in the millions.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

i actually bought like $40 worth last week lol. but now considering buying some more. Mercatox was down for a little bit but once it got back up KIN started to gain some steam.

For those wanting to get it on the Mercatox exchange, the ETH wallet is under going maintenance (depoist/withdrawl is down) so youll have to use BTC. many of you know how that process will be...

I know. Trust me, i'm no big fan of those high circulation coins (as you can see from my portfolio that i've shared in the past, and previous discussions) .... BUT, social media is changing and micro payments is going to be HUGE. KIN already has partnered with some major corps to build an ecosystem from messaging to vlog/blog to shops.....that the supply is justified. Maybe I'm wrong...but hey, they have a working app right now that has a live/active customer base in the millions.

ALSO - just wanted to add....this growth and volume has been going on without any MAJOR EXCHANGES!! Peep the current exchanges listing KIN:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kin/#markets

:sick::wow:

Back
Top Bottom