Official Bitcoin Thread

I dunno if its been brought up or I just missed it, but what are thoughts on CanYa?

Gonna hit kucoin in two days

just trying to get into this stuff now. I signed up for coinbase months ago and never used it. Just set it up now.

signed up for kucon and gdx too.

I tried to sign up for binance and bittrex but they both not allowing new members to join

how do you guys read this charts/ know what current to put money into

i understand basic terms like bull/bear blowouts blowdowns but i legit have no idea what im doing, how much to put in, what to choose or how to use any of this stuff

just trying to get into this stuff now. I signed up for coinbase months ago and never used it. Just set it up now.

I tried to sign up for binance and bittrex but they both not allowing new members to join

i understand basic terms like bull/bear blowouts blowdowns but i legit have no idea what im doing, how much to put in, what to choose or how to use any of this stuff

In the same boat, all I have is coinbase and bittrex

Info :nerd:

https://niketalk.com/ams/crypto-101-blockchain-gains.25613/

good tutorials on that page. buy bitcoin or eth on coinbase and transfer to kucoin to use to trade for a coin you would like to invest in. read a couple pages back and see if you want to invest in any of the coins thats been mentions that are on the kucoin exchange. Do your own research before investing. Also make sure to go to settings and turn on 2 factor authentication for protection against hackers and write down the key before you activate 2fa on a piece of paper and store it in a secure location. you should do 2fa for every exchange you sign up for.

Last edited:
Huge news for TEAM ETH

E936FC70-529F-4C48-AFA2-2EFA9AE55419.jpeg

https://niketalk.com/ams/crypto-101-blockchain-gains.25613/

good tutorials on that page. buy bitcoin or eth on coinbase and transfer to kucoin to use to trade for a coin you would like to invest in. read a couple pages back and see if you want to invest in any of the coins thats been mentions that are on the kucoin exchange. Do your own research before investing.

yup good looks still reading all the stuff on the first page

Will the 1st page also provide the tools to do research on what to invest? If not what do you suggest?

Will the 1st page also provide the tools to do research on what to invest? If not what do you suggest?

Read

Previous page gets you my recommendation.. Not financial advice. Invest at your own risk.

Yall sleeping on etherdelta ive been using since the summer.

Pros
They get coins ahead of alot of exchanges and have coins nobody has

They are completely decentralized aka no emails no sign up.

Quickly buy and send coins from exchange to your own wallet

Cons
You get a private key , which you must protect and never give out and not lose.

You need gas to handle all your transactions

The UI / Design isnt as sharp as other exchanges

Hard to use /Learning curve/not for beginners

The exchange was not hacked, but hackers hijacked their web address sent ppl to a look alike website and stole from ppl who put in their private keys on the fake website. Which is normal as their are fake mew,binance and bittrex websites hidden in google ads

Use at your own risk like any exchange as any of them including coinbase can lock out or stop your access at anytime

im brand new too only a month into this I honestly just follow other peoples picks and listen to what people that sound like what they know what they talking about and if it sounds logical i invest. I would suggest just typing anything you want to know into youtube or google. There are multiple tutorials for the basics and look back in the thread for fapmaster jr recommendations he is the goat of this thread.

Any stock ta’s in here? I’ve been watching videos trying to get an understanding of his.

32E4431C-1DDE-465D-9782-BAB5D5FCFC4B.jpeg

For example right here, even though there is a long wick and a flat body.. the color is green indicating support from the red bottom wick of the previous candle an the green wick of the one next to it.

But does it also means, that candle is in favor of going up? If it were to have closed red, the next one more than likely would have been red?

Back
Top Bottom