Official Bitcoin Thread

Love TRX :pimp:

Long term HODL. Playing with house money so I couldn't care less about the risks.

This. I have 200k trx after taking out my initial investment + large profit. Im gonna hold... Id rather see it go to $0 than to sell right now and see another huge 500% pump.

Sounds like I need to get in on kin madness. 1000 prob get you nearly a million coins

Don't eem know where to buy them :smh:

Sounds like I need to get in on kin madness. 1000 prob get you nearly a million coins

Don't eem know where to buy them :smh:
Screenshot_20180107-181317.png

Kin huh? SO I need to sign up for another exchange. I got emotional and got out of Tron a few hours ago with almost 9k Trons and of course now it's moving.

I will warn you all that it's not easy to buy, it's on lesser exchanges and probably won't be listed on major ones for a while because they're not actively trying to at the moment while they figure out legal stuff. This is a long term hodl, not a daily rant.

If you're really about this day trader life, need to sign up on all this exchanges and just PnD all the cheap coins

to answer some questions....when i add a coin to my port, its pretty much there for at minimum 1.5months until i reassess. I'm no day trader. Props to everyone on here that are....just not my steez, and I'm comfortable with my blueprint.

**of course if I have a coin that I added goes down insane during the 1.5months, I'll definitely trade/move. Good luck

I ain't selling no Mana or TRON

they got cool names... just look at NEO and how well that's doing LOL!!

Neo is a cool name

The average person sees NEO and thinks it's cool LOL!!

EDIT: Just checked MANA jumped .04 cents like WO!!!

Even though I don't really follow news or gossip or whatever... I feel like people would have to use MANA to play that Decentraland game so it's a good thing to have LOL!! Plus it sounds like Magic the Gathering... I'm like a dwarf walking around with 693 mana that I bought for $35 because I didn't take into account the processing fees

Last edited:
I'm so sick I sold all my ETH ... **** me ...

LTC is the only coin that I had lost money on and I decided to rebuy back waiting for the pump.

Back
Top Bottom