Official Bitcoin Thread

Question, let say someone has 3 million worth of coins, how does he cash it out and where?

Not overtime, but all at once.

With Binance temporarily closed, what is the best U.S.-based exchange for a beginner trading from Coinbase?

When you guys are tracking your crypto portfolios on Delta, how do you account for whatever you have left over of a coin that you purchased solely to buy an alt coin?

E.g. I purchased x.xx ETH from Coinbase to buy VEN on kucoin, so would I just put the amount of ETH I have leftover but at the original purchase price from CB? Also, I’m assuming you guys aren’t tracking the fees it costs to transfer from CB to Kucoin on Delta since there’s no option, right?

I’m very OCD when it comes to these things so any help is appreciated.
pls respond

So glad i copped that stash of omg...28 bucks per nabbed me a couple random bags on a sunday. :smokin

So coinmarket just got shutdown

Scam site?

A1FF2AEB-AF13-4FD8-883C-A222890CBD67.jpeg

They had to change their servers because of the volume of ECA trades, dunno about the whole shutting down thing. Both ECA and Coinsmarkets been pretty transparent about the issues.

I just use Delta to ballpark..I'll enter what I bought it at and edit it if I move half to something else. Unless I bought more at a different price then I'd add another trans.

HUGE buy wall for VEN at 4.50 on binance. Price hasn't budged since it went up. I'm thinking this is gonna be a case where the whales cancel and the price shifts dramatically one way. Let's hope it's down as Im looking to buy A LOT more
them whales accumulating :nerd:

Trons got a good idea, support, and backing. Don't let all this BS distract you from that

But like I said before, it's overvalued at its current price because Justin has just been shilling the last 2 weeks. It needs to settle down a bit imo.

Got a couple new referee's on my Binance. To those who used my referral link to sign up before they shut their doors, thank you :nthat:

And what tron drama? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom