Official Bitcoin Thread

Iota is in a really nice consolidation pattern. Draw two lines in that channel at the top and at the bottom and you’ll see a huge move when it breaks out of it either way. Fully believe it’ll see $5 in a week or two unless some serious money gets pulled out of the alts. No position anymore there but do love the idea of the tangle. Just put off by some of the stuff I read about the team.

Xvg is another one in a nice pattern. Falling wedge some volume and it can go. Not a fan of it but people like it.

Wabi looks like it’s gonna run soon too. Holding support well and responded well from that dip on the 60 min.

Last edited:
Team Hodl.

Numbers from 2015

4642CF10-DD0B-4CE8-A44B-09A09D7AF042.jpeg

Man i really wish i got involved with alts earlier, posted in this thread May 2017 and never came back :smh:

Do you guys watch JR Business videos on youtube? Might come off as dbags, but apparently all their advice has been A1 so far.

I don’t watch videos. Would rather read a couple of opinions from people I respect, do my research, read reddit to see the shilling/fun and make my decision. I’m sure there’s some really good people out there though just do your research on the people you’re watching. They should have reputable twitter accounts and there should be accountability where they show you winners and more importantly losers. Last thing you wanna do is follow someone who only shows you their winners.

If xrb holds this support around 24-26 it should retest the highs and probably fake breakout, pull back to the break point, consolidate and go into new highs.

I don’t watch videos. Would rather read a couple of opinions from people I respect, do my research, read reddit to see the shilling/fun and make my decision. I’m sure there’s some really good people out there though just do your research on the people you’re watching. They should have reputable twitter accounts and there should be accountability where they show you winners and more importantly losers. Last thing you wanna do is follow someone who only shows you their winners.

If xrb holds this support around 24-26 it should retest the highs and probably fake breakout, pull back to the break point, consolidate and go into new highs.

I'm bag holding at 30. once it goes on binance it'll go ham again.

If you get into XVG now and even if it goes to $1 you're gonna make a killing, $8 is INSANE

I honestly dont know how I feel about ICX not slowing down.

Took past the NYE release, but those devs put in many hours coding and not spending time with their friends and family. Druing NYE to get this done.I can respect that as an investor.

Screenshot_2018-01-08-17-31-16.png

Back
Top Bottom