Official Bitcoin Thread

Getting a Wraith or Verge blue lambo. :pimp:
Lol. On the real, My girl would kill me if i did.
But i don't have many coins even though i bought in early. I literally started with $300 about a month ago when i left the stock market. But if it hits 8.00 :pimp:.
If you started at that price though you’d have over 400 mil coins though right? Or is my math wrong?

Emailed Kucoin support regarding the discrepancy in my assets of VEN.

When I manually add the amount I purchased from my dealt orders, it’s higher than what I have in my assets on their exchange :rolleyes

Also, these portfolio apps are pissing me off. I used the deduct from ETH holdings option on my transactions to purchase VEN & my portfolio (whether on Blockfolio or Delta) is wrong.

Thank you everyone contributing in this thread. Been in since dec. learned a lot and finally in the green this past week.

Current holdings: ltc BCN drgn UTK xvg LEND

I'm sitting here with a bag full of ltc making nada.

I'm about to sell a few, where do I go?
Do you believe in NEO/ICX/VEN?i would head in that direction everyone here knows how much i been shilling icx :lol:

edit: watch as soon as you sell. LTC rising. feel like that type of sht always happens to me

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 7.26.07 PM.png

ARN ain't stopping Neitha'

So does this mean the XVG's wraith protocol actually works now? If there were a single coin I would ever call a scam, the broken wraith protocol XVG was probably it :lol:

ARn was like $3 yesterday when some dude dropped the info on NT

ISSA P&D job though.... $50 hr earlier today!!

I don't know wtf it's doing now though... I'm so a NEWBIE and it's moving too fast I'll hold it for a couple hours while I eat dinner!!

PASTA...

NVM it's dumping time

Back
Top Bottom