Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone holding a sleeper coin that hasn't been mentioned here? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

.. Bleeding money sucks atm.. Can't wait till we pick up where we left off.

D460D157-967A-451D-9BFD-C0B03FDAC1F2.jpeg

My two main sleepers were QSP and REQ and they exploded. Still some growth but not the same as getting in at a dime.

You trx and xrp obsessors are missing out on quality coins that are making moves. Why hodl mediocre coins when you get something with a product, future and decent supply?

Also day trading honestly is a losers game for most people. Swing trading is where it’s at for the average person. Buy something on a dip, hold it for a few days, take profits, etc. much easier to do than scalping coins or trying to day trade.

Potential sleepers based on price and chart

CDT someone’s been accumulating. Up to you if you believe in the product, no position.

Bhc is another one that has a nice chart pushing right on resistance for a potential breakout. Know completely nothing about this one.

Potential quick trades in those two but do your own research. I’m just judging quickly by their charts.

Anyone holding a sleeper coin that hasn't been mentioned here? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

.. Bleeding money sucks atm.. Can't wait till we pick up where we left off.

Yes. PLUTONS [PLU]. Once people know of this more, and gets on a main exchange (which devs are now pushing...they wanted a working application first).....this coin should be no less than $100.00+

Circulating supply is at 850k.....WHAAAAT?!?!!? :wow::wow:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pluton/

plutons.png

Also day trading honestly is a losers game for most people. Swing trading is where it’s at for the average person. Buy something on a dip, hold it for a few days, take profits, etc. much easier to do than scalping coins or trying to day trade.

Agree for the most part. Just don't be the loser who's left holding the bag on the wrong side of a pump & dump.

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 5.12.31 PM.png

NEO is the best for me... free to send. gives out GAS. very fast. no shilling. just very happy with it. i was going to send my other coins to my ledger and withdrawal fees were crazy. 2 MOD to send modum that's $20 SMH

Feb 2 LTC announcing partnership with Amazon? I just got me some ECC and SMB on Coinexchange, a few **** coins for a fraction of a penny. Gonna throw a stack at KIN tomorrow, give this TRX a chance to rebound maybe

Is MercaTOX or Etherdelta better?

ALso has anyone actually withdrawn to FIAT a huge sum of money? Like how was the bank about it? Mine was being a bia just with the 2 microdeposits from Coinbase because they're out of the UK and it looks suspicious. I can't imagine if I got to the point of a major bag trying to send 300k back or something

Back
Top Bottom