Official Bitcoin Thread

I kid a lot about Tron because it seems to get the party jumping, but I'm in it long term. All tech aside this coin pumps like crazy out the blue. :lol:

For day traders who know when to pull it can provide some insane profits.

Wanchain, Aion and Icon have an alliance called the Interoperability alliance which means any blockchain built on any of these platforms will be able to communicate with each other.
Solid trio to get in on. Mad I moved my AION too quick tryna play day trader. Settled down though.

trx is basically a trading coin at this moment. the way justin sun hypes his own coin and the current sentiment validates that. really the obsession with the coin right now is funny considering there much better value out there with other coins.

appcoin

appcoin.png

ICON but there's also another player.

Long term hodlers need to look at Wanchain, coming to an exchange near you after their main net launch around Jan 25th.
There's a dude in here who got in the ICO and I'm incredibly jealous and angry that I didn't get into cryptos months earlier seeing how people who got into the ICON ICO pre sale are looking at 100x their initial money 4 months after the ICO ended.

Wanchain, Aion and Icon have an alliance called the Interoperability alliance which means any blockchain built on any of these platforms will be able to communicate with each other.

1*Fs6LNaFbNdfyEWRYr_vXkg.jpeg

ICON is blowing up right now because it's basically Korea's ETH/NEO with tons of partners like Samsung and it allows for blockchains built on it to talk to each other.
AION aims to be what a router is for the networks/internet and their platform is focused on blockchains for enterprises which would all be able to talk to each other depending on if they're private or public
Wanchain is like ICON and AION but focused on banks and financial systems so it's going to be a ripple competitor.

Together, they've joined up Voltron style to create this alliance, which IMO is forward thinking because the before the internet, things started off with segregated networks but it's now what it is due to those networks being connected.

Reason why I say don't go for VEN is because It's been out for a while now in crypto terms :lol:
It still has room to grow so definitely a good option but if you get in early and Hold On for Dear Life, I think you'll see bigger gains with Wanchain.

As usual, not financial advice but I'm all in on NAS, ICX and soon to be Wanchain for my long term Hodling because i think connecting blockchains is the next big thing and all 3 have vey strong teams.
I would get AION but I only have so much cash and it's been out on exchanges the longest.

ICON's main net is also scheduled around the same time, end of the month so expect that to move the price up too.

I'm going to have Ether ready on Binance and also maybe Kucoin ready for when Wanchain drops.
Might even take the day off work :lol:

Is this an ICO? What exhange?

So the situation with the hacked wallets got me a little worried.. I got my Ledger Nano S off amazon a month but it was from an Amazon affiliate seller not directly off Ledger, came completely sealed and when I set it up I got the 28 words off the actual Ledger and all that. Anything else I can do to verify mines clean? I haven't put any coins on it yet

Everything I trade, I trade against ETH and for the sole purpose of stacking up my ETH. I was taught that on day one and it's served me well thus far.

Thoughts on Vertcoin? Kind of stagnant, but one of the 4 coins that was successfully "atomic swapped" by Charlie Lee.

Back
Top Bottom