Official Bitcoin Thread

rXfv9

Attachments

• xKFssKT.jpg
    xKFssKT.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 16
I first brought in last year just before the China ICO ban.

Everything got bodied. My whole **** was red.

But now those moves are whats holding me comfortably in the green.

For people who are looking to pull the rip cord cause of today give it a few months if you can afford to.

We in central Europe discussed 2 hours ago if we should all buy or we wait for you americans at the east coast to wake up when it's 8 A.M there (2 P.M here).
We waited....and it's going down again... :lol:

There's nothing to do but hold :lol: idk why anyone would get out. You know you're gonna end up losing money, especially when the market inevitably recovers

I'm thinking how much potential there still is with Monero?
It's hase a big community and they are working on it constantly, but don't know if I should invest in it, if I haven't yet.

all profits have officially been eaten. its brick out there.

sitting tight but mad i didnt take my December profits and run. knew thered be some serious manipulation. Rich people dont like seeing novices have so much sucess. Like buffet said, a market is jus a way to transfer wealth from the desperate and inpatient to the patient.

The fact that I bought ETH and NEO less than a third of it's current prices are the ONLY reason my portfolio is green right now :lol:

Welp, just cracked $200. Let's see how low we go

There's nothing to do but hold :lol: idk why anyone would get out. You know you're gonna end up losing money, especially when the market inevitably recovers

Things are not looking up right now, but good point. That being said I told myself I'd sell LTC if it dropped 20%. We've passed that. :lol:

I knew it was bad once the bitcoin atms started popping up in bad neighborhoods

Glad my dad didn’t put the money he was gonna put in this fake ****

I’m still holding tho

We have a correction after going parabolic and his is fake **** :lol: this stuff happens in volatile environments. Buy the fear if you have the liquidity.

Back
Top Bottom