Official Bitcoin Thread

Can you School me on the repayment process and what happens if you default or if the value of your collateral collapses?

If you miss a payment, Salt will automatically liquidates a portion of your total collateral to cover the missed payment and fees.

It’ll continue, if you keep missing your payment, to go towards your monthly payment of principals. The fees and interest will be included until a balance of your collateral is done.

Once paid off, the remainder of your collateral will be given back to you.

**info is from Salt Lending site**

If the value of your blockchain rises, you have the option to: add the increased value to the principal for additional capital from the lender or do nothing and continue to make payments.

If the values drop enough to cause a breach of the agreed upon loan to value threshold, you will be contacted by Salt lending for a collateral maintenance call. You will be given a chance to add additional collateral or make additional payment.

Depends on your original loan agreement..

Sounds sweet to me :lol:

Got a question to anyone holding dragon... I know if you hold dragon you can take part in the ICO's that release off of their platform but is there a minimum of dragon I need to hold? can I hold like 10 coins?

got some more VEN and ICX on the sale. $$ wise portfolio is slightly struggling but BTC wise its flat/slightly up thanks to NEO & VEN

I believe it was freeze freeze if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure he accumulated most of it at $.01 or less so anyone who stocked up at that buy in is still up a large percentage.

Oh he good then, if he sold at ath and jumped back in now he gonna be whale status. I got in under a penny im just hodling
yea im pretty sure he got most of it cheap so im sure he's fine, I wish he sold at .30, I dont know dude but that was a nice come up at the time if he did

Oh he good then, if he sold at ath and jumped back in now he gonna be whale status. I got in under a penny im just hodling

he vacationing if he sold at ath. x30+ ROI. Market is bleeding today, good time to go shopping

Thanks for the thoughts my dudes. I flipped a lot when I saw the turn coming. Made off with some bags. Didn't sell it all, But I just wanted to make sure I banked the majority of that profit. Just bought a bunch more at .07

Gonna do it all gain. It hits .2 -.3 again, I'll flip it all over again. Gonna make this million off it the old fashion way.

Got a question to anyone holding dragon... I know if you hold dragon you can take part in the ICO's that release off of their platform but is there a minimum of dragon I need to hold? can I hold like 10 coins?
I hold 10 coins & don't know, sry^^

I'll participate in next DRGN ico, art isn't my cup of tea, but I'm sure there's money to be made since we finally get a chance to participate in ICOS legally as US citizens with DRGN

wish i could buy more, but I had to pay my tuition :smh:
I'm in the same boat as you fam
I wish I had the funds to scoop coins during this dip but I just had to pay my tuition as well. The market will come back up, obviously... but I just hope it won't be too late!

Really good buying opportunity for ICX, Mainnet launches January 24th, 1st annual meeting January 31st, price will surely go up by end of month. I'm long term HODL, but is nice quick $ for others.

So question, due to the scalability issue that BTC has in it blocks, the 22 million coins that is capped to be mined...what will happen?

New protocol will extend the supply? Also, don’t we have to take into consideration? If so how?
Bitcoin has already upgraded to 8mb blocks

Thanks for the thoughts my dudes. I flipped a lot when I saw the turn coming. Made off with some bags. Didn't sell it all, But I just wanted to make sure I banked the majority of that profit. Just bought a bunch more at .07

Gonna do it all gain. It hits .2 -.3 again, I'll flip it all over again. Gonna make this million off it the old fashion way.

Bro..

man,
zoomed out, same amount as the end of december.
HODL
or buy now.
litecoin is like rick moranis in little giants when he can't play.
just need to overcome adversity...

Very risky to buy anything now since no one can know how big this dip will be.............marketcap keeps dropping.
I aint buying ishhh these days

Well if there's anything positive to take from today, It's that my Blockfolio & Delta app addiction has been cured. I'm looking at my portfolio like

tenor.gif

Avoiding the tracker apps and coinmarket cap like the plague and focusing on white papers and ICO's

Yooo anyone have a solution to this?
My mom wanted to scoop some of the alt coins but her limit is only $100 for her card on Coinbase and she wanted to put more than that.
And if she did checking, it would take too long to reach her account to scoop at these prices
Is she out of luck in this case?

Back
Top Bottom