Official Bitcoin Thread

I need to start transfering LTC to binance and selling it for USDT and just keeping it in there for moments like this

I need to get my taxes back so I can invest some real money during this dip.

Sort of a noob questions.
I remember before XRP shot up to $3+ people were projecting that it would break $1 in 2018, but I don't recall anyone predicting it to go as high as it did so quickly. Is this current dip part of that correction or do you think that it's dipped beyond that if that makes sense?

I remember before XRP shot up to $3+ people were projecting that it would break $1 in 2018, but I don't recall anyone predicting it to go as high as it did so quickly. Is this current dip part of that correction or do you think that it's dipped beyond that if that makes sense?

It shot up to $3 because of FOMO and noon money thinking they found the new Bitcoin.

$1 was a REALISTIC target for 2018

Dipped beyond because there's a growing list of countries that are banning it's citizens from partaking and investing in cryptocurrency, especially Asian countries such as India, South Korea, and China which have a lot of money. And Asian countries are significant in investing in these coins. They don't want cryptocurrency to rival their own countries' currency and mining in Bitcoin can impact the currency they have. While I do think the prices will bounce back up, it will take a very long time for that to happen because we won't likely have that same hype we had around cryptocurrency late last year.

LTC just hit like $138 not to long ago, but not I see it's back up to the $150 range.

Everything I bought the last week or two is under water now :smh:

HODL till the end though.

Funny thing is I bought a lot of ETH to transfer and start messing with the alts and now all that ETH is under water too.

Pretty much holding.

Saw my folio drop 15k so far in a week. It is indeed hurting me a bit. But I hodl strong through dips with ethereum last year and it paid off. Hopefully this is the same.

Worst trade move I ever did though.. after 2 years of doing this and never investing in bitcoin- I invested at 15k thinking it was about to rally.

Doing some research and a correction always happens around blue monday. Not sure why. This is gonna be a bumpy ride guys. China and Korea news seems to create red candles on a whim.
Anyway im a HODLer so not worried.
Remember its only been a month since BTC flirted with 20k

Bitcoin haters and newbs blowing up my text lol

Im like
5ED476E3-BCE8-42C5-A36C-C49265576B6B.gif

Last edited:
Been lurking this thread HEAVY. Month long restriction sucks :lol:

I've been following blockchain tech for a few years now. Just been able to start investing early 2017 -late 2016.

The mid January dip has been happening for YEARS, the charts don't lie. Look at January 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014. After that look at the growth after April/May.

People cashing out for tax season, whale tryna shake the weak hands.

Just transferred a few G's to GDAX and scoop these coins for the discount.

Portfolio:

ETH XLM XMR VTC(this is getting dropped :lol:)

A wise man once said: When it rains...****** get wet...so stay dry

BItcoin hitting 7k today
Ethereum hitting 500

Damn I'm finally down money on my initial investment :nerd: I've gone from 150%+ ROI to negative

If it breaks 9k support another freefall lmfao. Losing 5 figures here......... we go down with the ship. Hold strong!!!

Realistically the only coins I’m getting murdered on are bnty and xrb and those weren’t big positions for me. Sorta regret grabbing bnty at the beginning of this pullback.

I wish I had the liquidity to go ham. Iota is cheap, salt, xzc, VEN, icx, eos, Req, QSP, KNC, lun, rpx, QLC, rdn, cvc. So much good value out there if you have the cash free. About to grab my wedding fund, risk getting divorced and go all in :lol:

Not serious

Back
Top Bottom