Official Bitcoin Thread

The Big coins have more room to go, but the alts are getting close to drying up. Maybe today they rebound maybe later this week. Buyers are starting to place orders, they just might be at some lower satoshis than we’re currently at.

All that talk about **** coins...We're about to see who survive.

We saw what happened to Bitconnect.

Just a matter of time...

Got to play the position correctly in the strong coins.

My average buy price for LTC is $240. About to rebuy all of them at the current price and sell my current current stock when the price goes up :lol:

My average buy price for LTC is $240. About to rebuy all of them at the current price and sell my current current stock when the price goes up :lol:

I'm thinking about doing the exact same. I'm going to have the same amount with the loss I have.

this is CLEARLY the way to go in this market. getting caught holding the bag is fatal to a portfolio. enter at a good position. get out while the getttins good and if it happens to be a coin you believe in long term... rebuy with the profits. or hold 25% of the OG purchase. playing that system may cause u to miss a moonshot or two but will yield consistent profitability through dips like this

Trading around a core can be profitable or annoying. Long as you’re willing add on the way up if need be like let’s say the case with neo you’ll be fine.

Critical time for LTC. If it breaks that psychological barrier of 150, were gonna free fall

It's tested 150 so many times these last 36 hours, I don't think it holds much longer

Last edited:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

its-over-bro.jpg

this is actually crazy. btc under 10k. i thought it would withstand that wall. a lot of people definitely panic selling at this point.

Damn damn damn...

At this point I have no option but to HODL...

At least I bought in increments though when prices were higher, but as most of you... wish I would have waited and bought with these fire deals going on.

Very tempted to buy a sizeable amount of VEN. Just wish the ETH that I'd use was worth a little more :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom