Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone else look at the lowest performing coin during dips and pick those up? Those dont stay down and eventually catch up.. like VIBE is pretty down now, should be an easy come up? Looking at IOST.. down 97%... once people take profits it should go up a little.. quick in and out just increasing my satoshis..

i'm looking into xrb rn... it's soo low. but i dont get why?? it was soaring into 30$ territory before.. and now it's among the only few coins in top 100 not pumping when nearly everything is??

Team XVG

FCB1A1B1-C34B-445A-BE90-F94257CF34B5.png

i'm looking into xrb rn... it's soo low. but i dont get why?? it was soaring into 30$ territory before.. and now it's among the only few coins in top 100 not pumping when nearly everything is??
I bought it at 29.. getting popped right now :lol:

Whenever Binance decides to put it on their exchange it'll rise back

Dude it went .30 to $35 in a month. That wasn’t a normal move lol plus there were withdrawal issues with heir nodes. It’s cheap here and should be a great entry for anyone who believes in their tech.

Look like the Weiss ratings are out, been flooding twitter but can't verify if its legit, the site is down & they want you to pay for the list of ratings.

Last edited:
EOS & NEO top of the class.....

I'll take any reassurance for an investment that I can get :lol:

And I Justin's payment must not have cleared in time to get TRON on with an A+ :nerd:

ok im back... finally got the family straight... they rather spend fiat than to invest into crypto :facepalm . feels good to be back and focused though! my portfolio survived pretty good throughout the initial correction which makes me feel like i actually know whats going on a little bit... definitely missed the opportunity to snatch $10k but didnt wanna lose my position... still learning not to get attached to many projects but at the same time, there is so much innovation its hard not to invest in every one

Oh boy. You really think it's going to continue going up without a correction?
Let him be, he bought VEN last week and is an expert now.

If you been following VEN, you know there is some serious price manipulation going on to keep it down

It was in $3 territory literally a week ago. And now it wint go below $6? Come onnnnnnn

CarVertical (CV) just got listed on the first exchange (KuCoin) 2 hours ago.
Bought some coins, i really like this project.

Since it's just .015$, I won't do much wrong if I buy now.

CarVertical (CV) just got listed on the first exchange (KuCoin) 2 hours ago.
Bought some coins, i really like this project.

Since it's just .015$, I won't do much wrong if I buy now.

Yup, all about getting these coins in the ICO or first day on exchange.

You guys should check out Fortuna as well.
It releases on Kucoin tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom