Official Bitcoin Thread

It did more than that. I don't know all the technical terms and all that but folks were trying to drive the price down causing panic because it dipped a bit earlier

Was getting alil worried about icx. Would have been two mainnet launch cancelled but glad everything worked out

seems like the launch was already priced in. Which is fine been holding since 2.50ish. Too many impatient people assumed it was canceled and dumped

Anyone in on Theta? My coworker been talking about it this past week (we work in TV so no surpise there). Just picked some up, seems like promising tech.

Yes...to the moon with my 11 ICX :rofl:

giphy.gif

Can you explain this part?

simply means that forces unknown to us are selling a bunch of coins at a set price so if you want your sell order to fill you have to either post below or above this listing in order for your order to be filled.

Large quantities of coins sold at 5k sats will encourage other sellers to sale at 4999and lower sats. Once this happens say someone sales at 4996 that same wall that was at 5k will open a new order at 4997 thus effectively pushing the price down.

You gotta have alot of coins and money to do something like this. Usually you would do this to hold the price at point you want to accumulate more.

Ven has had sale walls since THOR was announced and i believe a little before.

Hope this helps

Is "mooning" even worth it at this point if Bitcoin and/or the market is expected to take another significant dip?

Last edited:
CPchain ICO looks to be another huge one. partnerships with QTUM, VEN and HBC already. presale ended already and will start trading in a week or 2 I believe. mainnet launches later this year.

matrix chain is already killing it for me. like 6x from ico price and its only on etherdelta still

Was only able to get in the after sale. Don't even know how many times gains im at since we got a worse deal but better than nothing I guess :lol:

Anymore info on CPChain?
Site is barebones.

Those Matrix gainnzzzz are nuts, can ALL ICOs be like that!? :lol:
Let's not even talk about ICON ICO.

Icon already reached 80x and has potential for a lot more.since the Mainnet is launching with 12 dapps apparently.

Wished I knew about all this few months earlier man. :smh:

Was only able to get in the after sale. Don't even know how many times gains im at since we got a worse deal but better than nothing I guess :lol:

Anymore info on CPChain?
Site is barebones.

Let's not even talk about ICON ICO.

Icon already reached 80x and has potential for a lot more.since the Mainnet is launching with 12 dapps apparently.

Wished I knew about all this few months earlier man. :smh:

sale is over on CPchain. just closed a few mins ago. 30 mill hard cap. mainnet later this year. partnerships with VEN/QTUM/HPB. should start trading in the next couple weeks with placeholders

Back
Top Bottom