Official Bitcoin Thread

Still in the green I only hold ltc....don’t have the time or patience to learn about every daily coin, ico, kitten, cat, dog or whatever, every week I add a certain amount to my ltc...if I feel my ltc is going down to zero I’m out of there ain’t riding nothing to zero lol

I Rather still buy gold coins and silver coins something real I can hold..spot price may show one value but the premiums are still holding strong I’ll take 90% franklins as a 5$ bill all day long...plus no one is gonna sell you their collection of crypto for cheap to pay rent, buy food, medical emergencies, or drugs. I go on offer up and ask to buy people’s “junk” or collectibles so they can invest in crypto or buy new stuff...sell their stuff online profit either way I’m in the green and winning.
You wanna buy my silver?

Ringing an alarm...never seen this done before.

157A775B-525C-4E1C-9E51-9429EC246993.jpeg

Reactions: wr
If you been in crypto at least 3 months, no reason you shouldn't at least have an ROI of +75% even with the dips this month. If you don't, then what kinda ****coins you been coppin?
The problem is people checking this every 2 minutes seeing the ups and the downs.. If you didn't check for 3 months and came back to see +75% you'd be happier than a ************ :lol:

trx and fun are my day trade ish

ltc, bcd, - are my short term swingers

ven, neo , etc - are long time hodl

Facebook is banning all crypto talk to release its own own exchange through the app Line

#staywoke
#tradesmart
#yourewelcome

If you been in crypto at least 3 months, no reason you shouldn't at least have an ROI of +75% even with the dips this month. If you don't, then what kinda ****coins you been coppin?

This is flawed.... almost nobody jumps all in on their first time. Usually it starts with a small deposit, get a feel for the exchanges and see how things work, buy a little ****coin on binance, etc. By the time that $100 is worth $300, and every coin is green then they put in more and more. So yeah it’s not hard to see how someone who started 3 months ago is down or breaking even. Most newbs get caught in a hype coin and most newbs that caught a xrp or trx wave just kept holding those ATHs thinking it was just the beginning

I mean if you have it and can afford it and believe in it it’s up to you pa lol.

Icx offering a decent entry for anyone who wants to start or add a position

Cougars can give you a better time tho

Some perk in xrb. Back over 18. Bitgrail nonsense offered a beautiful buying opportunity.

TEL dead?

Poke.gif

lol RIP to those left holding the bag on that one. my co worker took a 50% L on Dent just to max out on TEL.

Cougars can give you a better time tho

Some perk in xrb. Back over 18. Bitgrail nonsense offered a beautiful buying opportunity.

But that cougar got good credit doe

:lol:

Has anyone made big gains on BTC recently?
I just think it's better to put money in something with more opportunity for growth.

BTC has matured and the tech is starting to show it's age so I generally don't touch it anymore.

TEL dead?

Poke.gif

lol RIP to those left holding the bag on that one. my co worker took a 50% L on Dent just to max out on TEL.

Only been two weeks since it came out on exchanges. :lol:
Still a 2x for me in this current market so still in profit but they need to start announcing some partnerships.

Last update on their announcement telegram was on the 18th but that is like 5 years in crypto years :lol:

Just need to be patient.

NT's current darling VeChain performed a lot worse after it's ICO and dropped 70% below it's ICO price but look at where it is now.

upload_2018-1-31_17-39-8.png

Back
Top Bottom