Official Bitcoin Thread

A lil btc humor

Attachments

• 3CF272FE-84C8-45F3-9088-9220D16308EF.png
    3CF272FE-84C8-45F3-9088-9220D16308EF.png
    523 KB · Views: 42
Thx everyone. I honestly think this year we’ll see more gains if u just position yourself correctly and just monitor the market. I dont wanna say im a mad man reading charts but im lucky enough where I can leave a browser open all day at work and just look at trends, research, and market analysis.

Nothing is easy, and ive had to make tough decisions shifting/trading and being emotional with certain coins. Moving one coin to another that is worth around 25k isnt easy. BUT you HAVE to make moves.

-Selling a HUGE % stack of WAVES so I can acquire NEO at $45 was BIG.

- Shifting LISK to bag hold VEN and WTC (at $3) was a huge risk. (Still is, but im happy)

- holding my ICO bag of PLUTONS is a big risk...but im seeing it come to fruition now, 2+ yrs later

Its a grind bros. Dont be emo and make moves that you feel will give u next level gains. Take risks!! My *** just bought a 4k bag of AIX on kucoin because its a 1:1 coin:exchange and totall supply is like below 20mil, and it was under $1.00 each. Im holding appcoin because i feel its gonna blow up...screw what others think!! DO YOU, and make BIG BOY MOVES!!! Im here, lots of DMS i cant get to...but ask away on this thread, and i can help anyway i can. Love.

Nice! Congrats Fap....I hope to one day cash out about the same for a deposit on a crib...hopefully these ICOs I’m in pay off along with the bags I’m holding.

Question...how are you handling tax?

Respect

Also find it intelligent that you wire out occasionally. One of my mentors from my day trading days did that frequently when his account hit a certain number. Would wire out and reset so he never had to worry about going broke.

It’s so many people that don’t do that I’m surprised when I told people that I was interested in investing money this year all I got back was horror stories about how they lost 100k and up and I was like damn y’all didnt do any transfers to your bank to make sure it didn’t happen

Yea..I 1000% disagree with that 'never sell red' philosophy. I'd rather miss a pump than hold thru a dip. Stop loss is everything. As long as you aint losing, you're winning

Back
Top Bottom