Official Bitcoin Thread

I love Tron, but man Justin is one corny person. Wish somebody would tell him to calm the tweets down a little. Makes it seem like he's drunk or high.

As an I.T. enthusiast and worker, I can't stand this dude.

CryptoVulture.jpg

Think 140 ltc is the bottom for the moment. .. really want to scoop a couple up.... think it'll be in the 200 range by the end of the month...

Why is everyone so mad at justin. .. if someone is outdpoken about their endeavors and potential you should be excited if your invested.

for those that got into tron to get an overnight bag then it's the wrong project to get into... but if you want a long term hold that will get you your 10,000 percent return in a couple years then it's worth putting a couple hundred dollars on...

The #trx token wont be 100 dollars or 1000 but 10 dollars in 2 years can make some of us millionaires if we stay the course

IMO I got out of TRX when I saw it being peddled by notorious MLM folks on my FB timeline, it was a great come up and allowed me to fill bags of VEN and NEO as i felt those were more viable long term and also dividend producing with GAS/THOR

Longterm wise, what happens when they dump the 34B coins in 2020?

IMO I got out of TRX when I saw it being peddled by notorious MLM folks on my FB timeline, it was a great come up and allowed me to fill bags of VEN and NEO as i felt those were more viable long term and also dividend producing with GAS/THOR

Longterm wise, what happens when they dump the 34B coins in 2020?
Coinburn starts this month I believe...

Bruhs, please...explain to me what exactly is it that gives ya hope in TRON?

Because there are so many other far more lucrative projects ya can be focusin on than to be peddling this ****coin.

Bruhs, please...explain to me what exactly is it that gives ya hope in TRON?

Because there are so many other far more lucrative projects ya can be focusin on than to be peddling this ****coin.
FAR MORE? list one or two so we can judge for ourselves... Trx is a content creation ecosystem which will have its token in many different platforms as a form of currency. So different apps will be created within TRON's mainframe and will use TRX as its common denominated making it useful in more ways than one...

Trx will have more success than Poe but that’s not anything to brag about.

To me, I rather throw my money somewhere that might 10 cents or so higher bt with a fraction of the supply.

TRX made me a lot of $ so it will always have a special place in my heart :lol:

All Im holding now is BTC, ETH, Monero, Blocknet, and Syndicate Coin. And I also have 5million Kin which I will pass on to my grandkids (hopefully its $.001 by then :lol:)

nebulas
matrix ai network

I'm sure someone posted info here as well a few wks ago, but 2 very promising projects.

**2yr emo hold. If/when market starts picking up....these will be moving. DYOR.
Was just looking at nebulas earlier this morning :pimp:

The google of blockchain :pimp:

Will Binance offer free trading like Kraken did after their maintenance?

I doubt it but that could be nice.

Also I'm not sure we will see a panic sale once they go back live.

Will Binance offer free trading like Kraken did after their maintenance?

I doubt it but that could be nice.

Also I'm not sure we will see a panic sale once they go back live.
I doubt it. Kraken has been **** for months. They owed the community

Binance needs to stop playing games and get their app in the apple app store

Explain why this should happen.
I mean I want the dip tho.
Seems like the pattern the past two weekends. I think we have one more dump before the lunar new year. Especially when binance goes live. I’m sure people will be selling

Back
Top Bottom