Official Bitcoin Thread

i've just been doing a ton of reading about the adoption of crypto and not so much into profit...

seems like the big 10 -15 are all trying to scale their own projects enough in order to future proof it and not worry about the networks usability. The big money is waiting on the sidelines for more news (wall st) , new indexes are being developed and these indexes will effect prices later on but the present moment is the time of consolidation, accumulation and preparing for the masses once a few mainstream players enter the game... (amazon, facebook, visa) , i mean these exchanges were backed up a few months ago and the prices have been falling . Even though a million new crypto holders may have entered the market. putting in 100-1000 dollars average wont really move the needle...

the next wave will be bigger than the last.

One thing I know for certain is that the stock market is ripe for a HUGE correction. maybe 35-40 percent. once the blood starts to pour on wall st., that money will move into crypto , the stock market correction wont happen over night but it will correct and that will be the key trigger to the next bull run.... imo of course. .

2020 should be everyone's target date for any type of selling......... 2018 and 2019 might be like 2015 and 2016....

Guys, Check out Loki Network.
https://loki.network/

It's a fork of Monero so it's a privacy coin but main net will be launching in April.

HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Total anonymity - Where other privacy crypto’s are opt-in privacy, Loki is privacy by design.
  • Masternodes - similar to Dash
  • Decentralised applications called SNApps
  • Strong connections with the Monero community and a fork of Monero itself.
  • Total anonymity - not opt in privacy, privacy by design.
  • Token release in April and Mainnet launch in APRIL!
  • Token distribution will be after mainnet and will be direct to their blockchain, so no ERC-20.
  • All exchanges that support Monero will be able to support Loki without difficulty.

No public sale but they will be doing an air drop where you get to download their wallet and receive funds so it won't get dumped since it's not an ERC-20 token.

I've joined their telegram group to be ready for the air drop info.

Also, Binance coin is mooning after the announcement.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it takes to create a coinbase account and /or how long it takes to get verified. Also how long does it take to withdraw from Binance to cb

Presales are the one. Some of the discounts for private and pre-sales are huge.

Thanks for the link Grine Grine
Hearing the lock-up for the tokens will be 1 to 2 years but will double check that.

Man I know we all saying HODL but how long we gonna let this drop before dudes at least mention contingency plans.

I'm at a point where I may never sell unless fiat is needed.

There's many businesses (restaurants, hotels, bars, car rental, etc) accepting crypto-currency from all over the world. I'm planning to start traveling more next year with my crypto..

Google will ban ads promoting cryptocurrency and ICOs from June
Google’s move mirrors one made by Facebook in January

Google has announced it will ban advertisements that promote cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings (ICOs) starting from June. Google announced the move as part of an update to its policy, which will also ban other risky financial products. The policy states that ads for aggregators and affiliates will no longer be able to display “cryptocurrencies and related content.”

Currently, typing in a search query of “Bitcoin” serves an ad to buy the cryptocurrency at the top of the search results page, though that will change once the new policies take hold. Google’s move mirrors one made by Facebook in January, which also banned all ads for cryptocurrency on the social network. But, Bloomberg has previously noted that Facebook cryptocurrency ads found a way past the ban by deliberately misspelling words, such as replacing the “o” with a zero in the word “bitcoin.” A Google spokesperson told Bloomberg that the company would try to anticipate workarounds like this.

Google notes in a separate blog post that in 2017 the company took down more than 3.2 billion ads in violation of its policies. “Improving the ads experience across the web, whether that’s removing harmful ads or intrusive ads, will continue to be a top priority for us,” wrote Scott Spencer, director of sustainable ads at Google.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are notoriously volatile and governments are also clamping down on the digital tokens. India has said it doesn’t consider Bitcoin to be legal tender, China is increasingly cracking down on digital currencies, while Korea is planning a bill to ban all domestic cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/14/17118846/google-ads-ban-cryptocurrency-ico

Google will ban ads promoting cryptocurrency and ICOs from June
Google’s move mirrors one made by Facebook in January

https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/14/17118846/google-ads-ban-cryptocurrency-ico

There’s many scams with this I don’t see it as a bad thing...any ad IMO is a scam don’t care if they generate revenue or whatever the only people who click on ads are those who really don’t know how to use the internet and don’t know what a ad is, my eyes have learned to blocks ads.

My friend who got a fb message to join an investment group you give 300 you get 3000 in return investing in bitcoin...they asked him for his wallet information and all that....he seemed more convinced with this scam message then anything I ever told him lmao so I said if ur getting 3k for 300 where the **** is my 3k lmao

Back
Top Bottom