Official Bitcoin Thread

Can't deny the tech, im still very bullish, just can't expect a quick come up like we saw over the last 5 months. This is a long game/play for me

VEN been hodling up very well

I think that we're cooked for the foreseeable future sadly. Not enough enthusiasm around investors. Hopefully we can turn it around by late spring/late summer.
First time I feel a little bit of panic.

I lost so much $ that I gotta hold. At this point I would rather lose it all then sell now and lose a lot just to see it go back up in a year or 2

I’m still holding...

200w.gif

Still hodling strong, haven't been checking my delta as much makes it a lot easier to be patient and not make emotional decisions.

Looks like things are gonna get worse before it gets better.

Unless some whale steps in and makes the price bounce off support convincingly, triggering a short squeeze and FOMO...we're gonna continue to slide down that descending channel to retest 6/7K lows.

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 7.14.27 PM.png

people saying buy buy buy and I say nooo noooo no in my Amy Whinehouse voice:
These prices are about to go down down down and I'm sitting in the cut, with my finger on the trigger, waiting to get off the perfect head shot.
In other words, I'm waiting for Litecoin to get back in the low $100s before I put any money back in.

O baby. I can’t wait I actually got some dough on the side ready. Waiting for low 500 ether and low 100 ltc. About to bounce it all into some alt coin. In particular ADA. I’m banking on that.

Most of my money are locked up in ICO's which were pegged to ETH's price at the time I paid for them. I'm hoping they release when the market bounces back.

Still, though, my positions in XRP, NEO and ICX have taken a beating these past few days :smh:
Down at least 30% in all of them.

Still beating myself for not selling Ripple when the coinbase rumours came in again. I should've moved that position to ONT which seems to have settled now.

Seeing other tokens at a good price like Polymath but I can't do nothing. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom