Official Bitcoin Thread

Xvg is the biggest **** coin out there. It’s a fork of doge. Bum *** privacy coin that’s not private.

You don’t know if EOS isn’t a **** coin yet. You're just banking on the potential and hype. If it works, it’ll be a nice mover. If it doesn’t it’ll flop. Personally, I’d rather take the chance on icx than eos and have a lotto play with man.
Agreed. ICX/NAS are better plays than EOS.

Damn this thread is 90 percent 2017...... lol

Thought I was going to be reading about a gang of dudes making bookoo profits on the low. Nters were too busy on pof and pronhub to see the light

Damn this thread is 90 percent 2017...... lol

Thought I was going to be reading about a gang of dudes making bookoo profits on the low. Nters were too busy on pof and pronhub to see the light

Hopefully dudes are coming in here in 2020 wishing they were only as late as us :lol:

Going to experiment with the "Buy the rumor, sell the news strategy".
Never done it before but here's why I'm trying it with a small amount on ripple.

"Revolut, a United Kingdom based global banking alternative has revealed it will be adding Ripple (XRP) any moment."

- Revolut is bigger than Coinbase**
- When LTC got added it pumped 150%
- April 30 - Navin Gupta, Ripple Managing Director will speak at ArabNet Digital Summit 2018

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/20...e-announces-north-america-other-asian-debuts/

Let's see how it goes. I will be fine with a 1.5x let alone 2.5.

Last edited:
Going to experiment with the "Buy the rumor, sell the news strategy".
Never done it before but here's why I'm trying it with a small amount on ripple.

Let's see how it goes. I will be fine with a 1.5x let alone 2.5.

I use Revolut for getting fiat on/off the exchanges.

You will see 2.5x easily before the years out.

EOS and CAPP been doing work for me these past 2 weeks.

I use Revolut for getting fiat on/off the exchanges.

You will see 2.5x easily before the years out.

EOS and CAPP been doing work for me these past 2 weeks.

Same here.
Coinbase don't allow GBP deposits so I convert it to Euros for free thanks to Revolut and then deposit it to Coinbase.
I see that they're getting involved with crypto as well so I'm hoping the launch of xrp causes a spike.

DYOR.......got this from PBC newsletter via TOR. Sharing w/NT'ers:

For a fledgling speculative assets market such as crypto, it is a demanding feat for users to seek out and sift through mountains of information. With endless streams of investment “advice” as well as an exponential amount of tokens to choose from, crypto presents a high barrier of entry for educated investments in the market.

This is a big issue as investors continue to flood into the market; they are left floundering and fall prey to rampant misinformation. Without the time or skillset to thoroughly assess the cryptocurrency markets themselves, users need to rely on curated third-party information to stay relevant. Mass adoption of cryptocurrency as investments only becomes viable once these resources become both accessible and reliable.
Over the next few months, we will see increased reliance on intelligence platforms as well as a fundamental shift into Information Marketplaces. Peer-to-peer marketplace for aggregated information are already heavily incentivized for user adoption. The buyer saves time and labor, profiting from purchased intel; whereas the seller generates additional income from their intel and analysis, reinforcing their reputation. Both sides cooperate for a mutually beneficial outcome that feeds an economy of value-creation. And with an array of options for information, users are protected from the limitations of stagnant and inbred resources.

Pareto Network [PARETO] is currently the strongest project on the market that fills this niche. Partnered with EndoTech, a leading company focused on AI and Machine Learning, Pareto's platform is currently being tested by large brokerage firms. With a number of major strategic partners to be announced soon, and circulating rumors of multiple top ten exchange listings, we believe Pareto will continue to grow into a large and vital influencer in this space.
@ParetoNetworkDiscussion

tron.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom