Official Bitcoin Thread

Man. I’m glad I took my lumps early. I’d have lost sooooo much more if I didn’t have that early epiphany

1C4C9A73-7301-42B7-9A73-0DE0A0EEE2C0.png

iOS 12 stocks app has crypto support thanks to yahoo finance

I'm still HODL but I think this ship is nothing but a sunken one. I lost over 15 stacks and instead of selling I just kept it all in.

Oh well .... ***** is going to hit zero before I take then out.

My problem is that I'm not buying more either.

I'm still HODL but I think this ship is nothing but a sunken one. I lost over 15 stacks and instead of selling I just kept it all in.

Oh well .... ***** is going to hit zero before I take then out.

My problem is that I'm not buying more either.

Keep buying bruh. All the way down.

Don't see how it can go too much lower, most everyone who was gonna sell has panic sold by now, most left would rather watch it go to zero before selling, myself included. Only thing we need is some spark to start the next rally. Nothing at all has changed about the fundamentals of the technology. Human psychology at work:

chart-how-not-to-trade.gif

Time to go all in on Neo and LTC :evil:. What I don't understand is why is everyone on Reddit talking about selling their bags? Does this big dip in the market not mean buy more? Neo is 31 bucks at the time of this post. If i grab 10 ($300), Hodl, and let's say either the end of the year or next, it goes back up to 100 a piece, then i'm cashin' out my rookie gains lol.

Time to go all in on Neo and LTC :evil:. What I don't understand is why is everyone on Reddit talking about selling their bags? Does this big dip in the market not mean buy more? Neo is 31 bucks at the time of this post. If i grab 10 ($300), Hodl, and let's say either the end of the year or next, it goes back up to 100 a piece, then i'm cashin' out my rookie gains lol.
The thing is the ppl that have been following for the last year have been told this a dozen times. Buying $200 LTc and $55 Neo like there's nowhere to go but up... more losses. It could all bottom out for awhile before the whales pump and dump again

The thing is the ppl that have been following for the last year have been told this a dozen times. Buying $200 LTc and $55 Neo like there's nowhere to go but up... more losses. It could all bottom out for awhile before the whales pump and dump again

It's all up in the air, but i'm thinking of just putting money into both coins little by little over the next few months and see where it gets me.

It's all up in the air, but i'm thinking of just putting money into both coins little by little over the next few months and see where it gets me.

Cost averaging in is the best way if you are long term in crypto (2-5yrs). If you are just in it for some get rich quick ...then day trade. Stop hating on hodlers . I have autobuys set on Coinbase for every paycheck....last puchase history I bought btc at $5900, ltc at $68...and eth $414....what's the price right now? It's all relative once BTC goes over 20k, 30k, 45k+

At the end of the day, road to being millionaires won't be judged by buying neo, btc, eth, waves $10, $15, $20 cheaper than the next guy.

I'm in it for the long run, but I'm buying the dips when I can. I have autos set up on coinbase which week to drop $20 into ltc. Planning on bumping that number up once I get some bills knocked off.
But so far, these dips have been awesome. Just loading the bags slowly.

The goal is to have about 10 neo and a few LTC. I got a stack of sh*tcoins I'm watching but those two are the main ****

The other thing is I do all of this as a hobby also. Just check Reddit once a day and read all the fud and memes.

"When moon?"
"When bicycle!?"

Back
Top Bottom