Official Bitcoin Thread

BTC seeing some support at 6500.
Even more mad at myself for not just pulling out a week ago now.

You at a loss now or still in profit??

I’m looking to load up on VEN. I been wanting this price range forever and mainnet is coming up soon.

If I'm holding my coins for at least a couple of years, should I be worried?
Realistically it’s hard to say no. It all depends on your price points. I’m at the point where it’s like fine, tank completely and make it ridiculously easy to double my positions. I need to start trading around a core more. Hodl’ing is too hard to do with this volatility.

Realistically it’s hard to say no. It all depends on your price points. I’m at the point where it’s like fine, tank completely and make it ridiculously easy to double my positions. I need to start trading around a core more. Hodl’ing is too hard to do with this volatility.
Right...I should've been more specific. Like could these cryptos just dissolve, especially the more popular ones? Some might not recall or know about e-gold in the early 2000's, and this is starting to remind me of it.

I'm hodling, just not adding to my position atm..... looks like bitcoin will test 5800 soon....

I'm accumulating ltc for the forseeable future along with eth and btc and these prices are too good to pass up right now but I'm gonna watch the markets carefully the next few weeks to pull the trigger

Bitcoin below 5800 is 5000 territory and all bets are off after that

Not much to do but hodl if your portfolios red. Never know when its gonna bounce.
History's repeating itself. The fundamentals havent changed but the sentiment has. Not a lot of buyers, no new people coming in.
When there's a lot of selloff theres a chain reaction of selling, then waiting for the sentiment to turn positive and everyone's back in.
We could be going down/sideways for a while but its gonna turn around sooner or later.

Copping ETC while it’s still cheap.

Hopefully I’m Diddy bopping when it moves to coinbase later this year

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

• 3.1.5 (b) Cryptocurrencies:
    • (i) Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
    • (ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
    • (iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
    • (iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
    • (v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

Binance water yew dooeng. Get your **** on the App Store already

Also, XRP rebranding?
https://ripple.com/xrp/

Everyone on Wall Street is buying eth with their bonuses, tax refunds and Chinese New Year gifts. Here we go.

Eve looks tempting on this pullback though. Could be a good lotto play if you’re looking for supply chain.

This is another pump fake...

Btc going back to 6k by the weekend...

Will load up when it's at 5,9--....

Long term gains for the short minded investors.... don't sell

This is another pump fake...

Btc going back to 6k by the weekend...

Will load up when it's at 5,9--....

Long term gains for the short minded investors.... don't sell

This.

Im half sure there was news that these coins were going to be treated as securities and that was suppose to be good (note once again im not sure at all I read this)

Now this is news that ETH will not be treated as a security and value rises

(Also note I have no idea what any of this means)

IMG_4503.JPG
This is where BTC is currently.

Bored.

built a blockchain

const SHA256 = require('crypto-js/sha256');

class Block {
constructor(index, timestamp, data, previousHash = '') {
this.index = index;
this.timestamp = timestamp;
this.data = data;
this.previousHash = previousHash;
this.hash = this.calculateHash();
}

calculateHash() {
return SHA256(this.index = this.previousHash + this.timestamp + JSON.stringify(this.data)).toString();
}
}

class Blockchain {
constructor() {
this.chain = [this.createGenesisBlock()];
}

createGenesisBlock() {
return new Block(0, "01/01/2018", "Genesis block", "0");
}

getLatestBlock() {
return this.chain[this.chain.length - 1];
}