Official Bitcoin Thread

It will sky rocket. The fed is very ill equipped to respond to a recession compared to '08. QE is ending globally and we have barely started QT... The massive balance sheet the fed holds is just beginning to be reduced; interest rates are barely starting to rise; companies are buying back shares at record levels... if another major decline were to occur the simple solution of cut rates/print money won't be so simple....the whole point of crypto is to be a deflationary asset free from central bank control/manipulation, naturally fiat devaluation will drive money to crypto. As for the crypto vs gold debate, it's been covered so many times so I don't really want to get into it; but crypto is far superior and as time passes and older generations die off we will see it play out. Crypto is Gold 2.0.

The market is very overvalued now; no denying that. A few big names are basically carrying the entire market (FAANG+), it won't be pretty when the ride ends, and we all know it ends eventually. I'm still holding a large position in the stock market, a large position in crypto, and a whole lot of cash. Trying to be prepared for whatever happens.[/QUOTE]
This is the most hilarious post I have read. You stated an opinion and called it fact by saying no denying that! How are you measuring it? CAPE, markets real earnings yield, what measurement because I can give you my OPINION why we aren't overvalued. I've been in PE for almost a decade and these statements would be laughed at. Everything you listed people have been saying for years and the market has been flying. We are in a super cycle bull market and we aren't close to the end (it doesn't mean we won't have a few corrections along the way). GOOD LUCK back to the real reason why I come on these forums and generally the reason why I don't venture in to these other threads.

You are right, we will just keep going up forever without any downturn.

Tell me what you will buy with your infinite money.

like i've been saying.....bitcoin/blockchain is going to change everything. if you don't believe in it, then i don't know what to say....but ya'll got a chance now to be in very early. like what does it take to just setup an autobuy on coinbase for like $25 (i'm doing $200) per paycheck and cost average in? writing is on the wall. But i guess you can keep spending that $25 on cross body bags and yeezys! do you. keep flourishing.

I know i'm in a much better situation this wave than last, and that is pretty cray to think.

crypto-tech-adoption.jpg

Green is my favorite color :pimp:

I hope we get some positive bitcoin ETF news, I have no doubt it will be approved, just a matter of when.

Back
Top Bottom