Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm not making no mistake this time... Taking my profits next bull run and re entering markets on corrections. I am readyyyyy.

For real bro, I think a lot of us got burned by not selling when prices where inflated.

Yeah big time... I know for myself my blockfolio was just booooomin so fast I was hodlig till I became rich lol... smart thing would be to take profits as it goes up and re invest when it was all bleeding. That way you’re in position for that next bull run.

You can still HODL and take profits

Just don't sell the cow because now you've got some milk. Some people were selling their entire positions after bull runs and were left with nothing to fall back on for the next run.

You can still HODL and take profits

Just don't sell the cow because now you've got some milk. Some people were selling their entire positions after bull runs and were left with nothing to fall back on for the next run.

I mean, selling entire positions after bull runs really doesn't seem like a bad idea. Rather do that than just hodl thru the blood bath

I'm actually in a better position now than previous bull run (yikes, imagine that!). Its a combination of knowing when to sell and when to buy capitulation point + cost averaging in. If this runs like last year....then damb. But even if it doesnt run this year, I KNOW it will within 2-3yrs from now, and shizzz i'm not broke nor do i NOT work...so i'm good to wait. Its gonna be insane.

IMG_5033.jpg

I mean, selling entire positions after bull runs really doesn't seem like a bad idea. Rather do that than just hodl thru the blood bath

I think its all down to your strategy tbh. I can't say that if you did that you'd be wrong, but its all about what your plan is.

But I've heard and read about people who sold everything thinking they were at the peak of a run, only to get out and they didn't ride the wave completely. (obviously you don't want to be greedy and then lose everything trying to hold for the highest high, but at least take profits and plan for your next buy in)

I personally like to keep some skin in the game and plan ahead. If you're trading ****coins, then definitely buy in and dump when the time is right, but for big projects (BTC, ETH, BTC, NEO, etc.) I'd play a different strategy because you'd probably know that they'll make another run. Especially BTC.

I can't front like I haven't sold an entire position in anything. I'm holding no LTC atm after being huge on the project. I plan to buy back in, but I don't trust LTC as much as I trust BTC and ETH

How much could the new VET be worth. Since that ratio is so high I cant imagine each token being worth a lot

I guess its all perspectives. TRON has billions of tokens and is at .04cents....its all time high was .35cents....u can say VECHAIN is actually better than TRON since it has working product, mobile apps + wallet, and POS staking already enabled. But i dunno anything ;-)

Got a bag of ltc, some eth, 1 neo and some btc, want to add to my tRon position and put some away on other coins but with market caps in the top 100 I don't see many plays for huge gains... by huge I mean 50x or more... what projects are you guys looking at or are interested in... I'm always looking for more insight from a different perspective

FAP, so does Binance automatically convert to 100 to 1 VEN... just looked in binance and I dont' see my VEN, just hope it's a minor panic attack... or your boy got hacked haha

If you don't see it, then its probably still in process....otherwise, go to your funds/balance and uncheck "hide small balances"....its currently zero btc since the TRADING hasn't opened up for it yet...but yes.... for every 1VEN you get 100VET.

If you don't see it, then its probably still in process....otherwise, go to your funds/balance and uncheck "hide small balances"....its currently zero btc since the TRADING hasn't opened up for it yet...but yes.... for every 1VEN you get 100VET.

Thanks FAP, just saw that it wasn't trading and saw it in my balance on binance.

good luck to all! PLZ MOON

Back
Top Bottom