Official Bitcoin Thread

Little upset at myself that I didn’t sell on this past bull run because the positions I’m in aren’t as good as previous. It only makes sense for me to hodl and sell some once I’m hitting the green again. But I guess this is how you learn huh

Hind sight is 20/20, easy to say I should have sold at X price but it could have easily have kept running much higher, no one knows or knew, just a bunch of people making guesses. I know plenty of people who missed out on profit thinking it was gonna crash back when it was 1000 2000 3000 4000 etc.

Personally I got into this to buy and hold no matter what, much less stress or worrying about timing, just keep it and let it ride. I already mentally assumed that I had lost everything I put in the day I bought it so I don't care if it goes to 0, though obviously I believe this will go wayyy higher, 100k BTC likely within a couple of years.

MW-GN038_finale_20180724115701_NS.png

Perspective

The VET/VEN mobile wallet and overall transition appears to be pretty flawless.

Got the app, created a wallet, transferred my tokens from Binance and began to earn THOR all within 10 mins. Crazy

AND got another 1,000 on the way thanks to the drawing today :pimp:

Doesn’t it make more sense to hold vet in binance till the airdrop then withdraw to the wallet since you get Thor regardless with binance?

Id rather have a shot at winning more VET holding in the wallet than VTHO. You could double dip tho since you only need to have 50k Vet in their wallet to be eligible

IMO I think VTHO price will decrease quite a bit once it’s on more exchanges and has some liquidity, short term at least but long term who knows.

Back
Top Bottom