Official Bitcoin Thread

I think I'm gonna pull out some bread from my savings and go all in on a few coins...

My 5 coins I'm looking to load up on in the neXT few days

1. EOS
2. ETHOS
3. ethereum classic
4. Dash
5. Bitcoin of course

Growth potential may not be as exponential as some others but picking the right coin is a guessing game.

I haven't been talking to anyone about crypto and don't plan on trying to convert anyone. All I know is this new system of exchange is gonna take the world into a new age....

xrp is just trash..too many coins..too many dumpers on sight

would make coinbase look bad

eos already got exhanges using it for trading & the price is right for them to hit 100 dollars ...xrp on the other hand??..would see 5 dollars again and hit pennys lol

plus the coin has no good use to be real at the bigger picture

eos is the next eth

kin got alot of apps bout to use it and start moving along official so i can see it happening before xrp

XRP trash cause there’s too many coins but you’re riding for KIN? :lol:

Coinbase listed Bitcoin cash who were pulling all sorts of scumbaggery last year... there’s no reason why they wouldn’t list XRP.

And EOS being the next ETH is pure speculation.

EOS is the next ETH...

But so is Cardano, so is NEO, so is ETC, so is Lisk, so is ARK, so is....

If anything, I’m waiting for ETC and Stellar to hit coinbase later this year so I can cash out. Hopefully Cardano makes it too.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180804-132603.jpg

Yuan spiked Up...BTC dumped.
Coincidence? I don't get it.

Last edited:
EOS is the next ETH...

But so is Cardano, so is NEO, so is ETC, so is Lisk, so is ARK, so is....

If anything, I’m waiting for ETC and Stellar to hit coinbase later this year so I can cash out. Hopefully Cardano makes it too.

Hummmm eos can’t get nothing right .... POA network is the way to go. Poa Network works better with dapps than eos. Stock up on poa it will be worth $1-$10 in a altseason/bull run.

Last edited:
“Coinbase Consumer will list assets only after they are listed on Coinbase Pro and Prime. We plan to add support for ETC on Coinbase Consumer when sufficient liquidity is established. We expect this to occur approximately 1–2 weeks after trading begins on Pro and Prime“

ETC finally getting on.

By that time line it should be listed on ‘regular Coinbase’ by late August.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/coinbase-finalizes-plans-ethereum-classic/

#newsdontmean****nomorebutstill

I was laughed at when I said etc was the next coin for coinbase. Then came the tweet that they were exploring adding erc20 tokens.

I still don't understand eos.

I think we're in an interesting space right now. The race towards utility versus previously it's been about the gains based off news.
Awesome news nowadays barely moves the Market.

I feel like the big projects are hiding a lot of their progress on testnets.

Crazy the difference a year makes.

Last edited:
“Coinbase Consumer will list assets only after they are listed on Coinbase Pro and Prime. We plan to add support for ETC on Coinbase Consumer when sufficient liquidity is established. We expect this to occur approximately 1–2 weeks after trading begins on Pro and Prime“

ETC finally getting on.

By that time line it should be listed on ‘regular Coinbase’ by late August.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/coinbase-finalizes-plans-ethereum-classic/

#newsdontmean****nomorebutstill

So basically, institutional accounts get to pump and dump before consumers can touch any assets?

Looking to do some investing.

This is my first time in this thread. We’ll see if I get convinced to put some money in Crypto.

I see your point but ETC has been available for the longest and you can buy/sell on other exchanges.

Yeah I know, I own some.

But what about if I want to move all of my ETC, Stellar, Cardanox 0x, etc into coinbase and trade? The whales would have pumped and dumped by then.

Might as well keep it on binance

Yeah I know, I own some.

But what about if I want to move all of my ETC, Stellar, Cardanox 0x, etc into coinbase and trade? The whales would have pumped and dumped by then.

Might as well keep it on binance

Exactly.

And If you want to flip to cash during that period you can use Kraken or Gemini.

ETC on Robinhood!

One day before coinbase pro( forkbase lol)
The competition is real

Last edited:
Looking to do some investing.

This is my first time in this thread. We’ll see if I get convinced to put some money in Crypto.

Like I tell all my buds who thought about it and even thinking of getting on...... read and learn....read and learn. then its on YOU to do what you do. If you make 1000x profit....that is all YOU. If you get down 10k+......that is on YOU. Good luck!!

Was trying to get everybody to hop on that Ethereum Classic train a few months back when I still had a nice amount of coins stashed away.

had $100 in btc
and $100 in eth in december
havent been keeping up
just checked
now only have $70 and some change
should i cash out or nah

If you wanted to invest 100k how much of it would you invest in crypto and where would you put it in?

Back
Top Bottom