Official Bitcoin Thread

You don’t think the big boys are trying to wash all the retail investors out while they plant their investments?
all i know i lost a lot of money buying all year... i wish i held out and started my positioning now.. i havent sold and have been hodling throughout this slump. At this point i need a 10-20x in this next bullrun to make me feel better...

the next bullrun is closer than the end of the last bull run, i will continue to buy for the rest of the year and hope for a prosperous 2019...

good things comes to those who wait.

If we can see it this easy, you can best believe the regulators, SEC, etc can see it as well. It's probably why they keep getting denied for an ETF.
I think they're all doing it bro, "regulators" and all. I don't trust anyone when it comes to crypto.

Last edited:
Anyone opened coinbase today?

9DB7A48A-2BF3-43AA-8F62-2DCEB22E723C.jpeg

Been a brutal last few months :lol:

Hodling strong though, no point selling at this point, tech still not going anywhere, hell wish I had more fiat to pump in but wedding is just around the corner. I think ETF delay is semi positive as it's not a quick no. Big boys are loading up at these prices. Sucks to sell at a loss, sucks even more to sell at a loss and then watch the market comeback and double it's previous high.

Don't worry bros... If you have to skip over some new clothes and sneakers for the next few month so be it... put that extra bread into your coins of choice... yall remember how fast this market moves.. it won't take 3 months for alot of these coins to double or triple. It might take 3 weeks or 3 days for some.

The stock market is going to crash very soon. interest rates are slowly creeping up and the debt is at an all time high... the housing bubble will make 2008s seem like a warmup...

A change is coming , and when it does blockchain will be the solution to alot of these issues that are holding us back as a society.

Don't worry bros... If you have to skip over some new clothes and sneakers for the next few month so be it... put that extra bread into your coins of choice... yall remember how fast this market moves.. it won't take 3 months for alot of these coins to double or triple. It might take 3 weeks or 3 days for some.

The stock market is going to crash very soon. interest rates are slowly creeping up and the debt is at an all time high... the housing bubble will make 2008s seem like a warmup...

A change is coming , and when it does blockchain will be the solution to alot of these issues that are holding us back as a society.

BTC(alt coins) is the new Gold...but a useful gold.

Gold is useful

How?
I agree as a backing collateral but can't imagine during economic crisis people carrying around bars of gold to buy things. Look at Venezuela...1st thing most people did was run to altcoins.

My guess is that when an econ crash occurs in G20 countries, people will first rush to altcoins then to gold/silver.

How?
I agree as a backing collateral but can't imagine during economic crisis people carrying around bars of gold to buy things. Look at Venezuela...1st thing most people did was run to altcoins.

My guess is that when an econ crash occurs in G20 countries, people will first rush to altcoins then to gold/silver.

Gold has value outside of payment. Gold has many scientific applications. People wear gold around their neck and wrists etc. Does the value of gold fluctuate the same way bitcoin does?

Gold has value outside of payment. Gold has many scientific applications. People wear gold around their neck and wrists etc. Does the value of gold fluctuate the same way bitcoin does?

Spot on...but I was agreeing with sharpshooter718 on his comment that an econ crash greater than '08 will place blockchain as the solution.
The upside potential and volatility of altcoins make it more lucrative than gold during economic crisis.

Look at the price action on gold compared to altcoins during these mini down moves, price action on BTC compared to Yuan, & Venezuela meltdown....Altcoins rose far more than gold.

(Monitoring Turkey/Lira/Contagion now)

I'm down for the cryptocurrency ETF, SEC needs to quit playing, probably waiting to have some folks secure enough positions in actual currencies because they know the price will jump once they approve the ETF.

Spot on...but I was agreeing with sharpshooter718 on his comment that an econ crash greater than '08 will place blockchain as the solution.
The upside potential and volatility of altcoins make it more lucrative than gold during economic crisis.

Look at the price action on gold compared to altcoins during these mini down moves, price action on BTC compared to Yuan, & Venezuela meltdown....Altcoins rose far more than gold.

(Monitoring Turkey/Lira/Contagion now)
Gold will go up but not like alt coins... gold ETF's are superssing the true price of gold...once the short squeeze on gold comes around 5,000 an oz is easy... that's only a 4x or so from these levels... I see silver out performing gold easily...

I see bitcoin as a digital asset after we go through the ****. As of right now it's a digital speculation because it's not being adopted as fast as some people hope but it's happening behind the scenes...

Politicians and bankers have bitcoin and a few other alts on the radar... let's give this another 3-5 years to fully appreciate where we are now and the opportunity that has presented itself.

Back
Top Bottom