Official Bitcoin Thread

Funny to see a section on Twitch.Tv dedicated to crypto traders. Makes me want to go in on alts that focus on gaming. Wish Coinbase & Robinhood would add some of them to their platforms.

Funny to see a section on Twitch.Tv dedicated to crypto traders. Makes me want to go in on alts that focus on gaming. Wish Coinbase & Robinhood would add some of them to their platforms.

People still made a killing selling shovels to newcomers in California after the gold rush was over :wink:

The only question is which companies and will you need to use crypto to operate one or will they for. A more cost effective way.

The only question is which companies and will you need to use crypto to operate one or will they for. A more cost effective way.

Blockchain basically cuts out most of the middleman’s functions. So industries that serve as the middleman will be seeing a ton of change in the future

Seeing recent YouTube comments about blockchain/btc tells me that there’s still a ton of people who didn’t look into the tech. This stems from willful ignorance in most cases. I’ve seen numerous comments on how there’s no certainty on the cap of tokens...

There’s people that have legitimate concerns and then there’s people that write things off without even looking into them

IBM food tracking blockchain can be huge. Name value alone that’ll dominate the market if they don’t just screw things up immensely. Here’s the thing though, is ibm forcing you to buy a token to use eh blockchain? If the answers no then why does crypto even exist?

Blockchain basically cuts out most of the middleman’s functions. So industries that serve as the middleman will be seeing a ton of change in the future

Seeing recent YouTube comments about blockchain/btc tells me that there’s still a ton of people who didn’t look into the tech. This stems from willful ignorance in most cases. I’ve seen numerous comments on how there’s no certainty on the cap of tokens...

There’s people that have legitimate concerns and then there’s people that write things off without even looking into them
Block chain will be the demise of the industrial revolution. Once AI x iRobots × 5G and autonomous atomic swaps over side chains become the norm. You better have a talent or a trade because satoshis will be the world's reserve currency and everything will be dominated in satoshis. In 2030 the world will look totally different... just look at 2008 to 2018. Nobody would've thought 4K would be the norm when 1080p was just getting off the ground. We went from 2G to 4Glte... sending nudies is instinaious . Remember getting a fuzzy pic from a chick back in 2005???? Now you can see her stretch Marks in low light situations.

Just think where Facebook went from 2005 to 2015...

The next ten years of bitcoin will be what the history books will write about.

Back
Top Bottom