Official Bitcoin Thread

2019 off to a bad start market wise. I think we'll see some interesting use cases for crypto/blockchain this year though, esp in identity and gaming.

My cousin got a 1099 from gemini and he's freaking out cuz it has him at 250K which is nowhere near how much he made. What are his options?

See a tax consultant. The rules and all of that surrounding Bitcoin it confusing to say the least. It's not really spoken of all that much.

My cousin got a 1099 from gemini and he's freaking out cuz it has him at 250K which is nowhere near how much he made. What are his options?

i'll ask the obvious....was he trading that amount?? not necessarily his balance of 250k, but crypto to crypto trading is/assumed taxable....if he traded bitcoin back and forth with other crypto...i can see that happening. anyways, keep us updated and good luck to your cousin.

Turns out coinbase exports a document you can use for your crypto transactions for your taxes. Maybe he can check that out.

The CEO of QuadrigaCX died in India. He was running the platform from his computer and was storing 190 million $ of crypto on a virtual wallet.

He was the only one that had the private key to access the funds.

Some people are speculating that he's not dead and just chilling in India.

Stay safe out there.

111billion marketcap yesterday..... 122bil marketcap today....gotta love crypto. lol
yeah its wild... been in for a little over a year now and Ive come to realize that this market cant be slept on for long perioids whether youre long or short...

been stacking this whole time and these little spikes are nice , but they can be taken away just as fast.

there's a gang of new scam going around offering daily pay outs , i've gambled in a couple of them and they have paid out and are paying out but they are fairly new so i think they will get a lot of newbies in the coming bullrun... Bitconnect 2.0 is coming

Thread has been dead as hell lately.. even though we've been getting mad news on adoption and such. I guess the bear market has alot of you guys exhausted...

If anybody wants to hear about any of these platforms paying out interest daily. Dm me for details

Thread has been dead as hell lately.. even though we've been getting mad news on adoption and such. I guess the bear market has alot of you guys exhausted...

If anybody wants to hear about any of these platforms paying out interest daily. Dm me for details

Thread was created in 2011. It took until 2016 just to hit 4 pages. Now it’s at 816. Cycle is just repeating, the thread will be forgotten about until the next bull run then it will be the most active thread on the site.

#teamHODL

Why not post in here?

Yall really thinking there will be another bull run? I'm optimistic but I feel like it'll be slow growth as opposed to another meteoric rise. Any of yall have anything to back your predictions up?

Yall really thinking there will be another bull run? I'm optimistic but I feel like it'll be slow growth as opposed to another meteoric rise. Any of yall have anything to back your predictions up?

IF it happens, youll regret it.

Im not puttinf ALL my investments in bitcoins, but i have something slight. Whenever the bullrun happens ill be one of the happy ones.

It's all about risks. Even stocks.

I think so, a DECENTRALIZED, GLOBAL asset, finite amount, has been tested for 10 years already, improvements are in the works, everyone moving towards everything connected to internet/mobile phones, such a small slice of the $$ pie right now, so much room to grow. Plus younger generation more open to cryptoassets, have a feeling some of the wealth they inherit from their parents/grandparents will be injected into the market. Plus plus great to add for diversification in conjunction with a regular equity portfolio or 401k

I'm hopeful the market is quiet for another year so I have more time to stack.

Back
Top Bottom