Official Bitcoin Thread

By having XRP on CB ....it means that they are NOT a security....so all systems go for XRP legitimacy. They will definitely be top 5 when all others tank. Flourish bag holders

"Ponzi scheme" might be too extreme. However, I think he meant to convey there is corruption and manipulation in the stock market and currency.

I've been mostly sitting out of stocks and crypto lately, way too much manipulation and fraud going on. I'm letting some investments ride but stack my money in the bank for now.

"Ponzi scheme" might be too extreme. However, I think he meant to convey there is corruption and manipulation in the stock market and currency.
Its not extreme at all...

The US dollar is backed by absolutely nothing yet every single country in the world does 60 percent of trade and holds reserves in a ficticious instrument.

What gives the US dollar value besides the military??? I'll wait...

Its not extreme at all...

The US dollar is backed by absolutely nothing yet every single country in the world does 60 percent of trade and holds reserves in a ficticious instrument.

What gives the US dollar value besides the military??? I'll wait...

Collective faith. “In God We Trust”

Couldn't finish reading it cause I read too many free articles from NYtimes... I'll have to clear my cookies and such later.

I like stocks and believe in crypto just as much as the next man but you doing too much :lol:
How exactly am I doing too much??? I didn't do anything but google,the stock market is a Ponzi and 100s of recent articles have appeared. It's not that hard to figure out... you hope to sell your stock later in hopes of someone buying it at a higher price. Simple.

You don't actually recieve money from google stock if you purchased it at 100 dollars and sold at 1100... it was another sucker who bought at that price.

Now if you receive dividends from a company based on your stock holdings then that stock is valid as its profits trickle down to you... that's the true definition of a stock...

Buying low and selling high with no real share in a company is a ponzi.. sorry

"you embarrassing us" - Pimp C

bruh you went from talking about ETC to shilling ponzi's to this statement. Stop it :lol:
I mentioned buying some etc. . Never recommended it never said it's a sure thing. I simply speculated on the original ethereum blockchain. Does it have a long way to go , YES... can it crash to zero Yes it can. But I can see etc 10xing before going to zero

I mentioned buying some etc. . Never recommended it never said it's a sure thing. I simply speculated on the original ethereum blockchain. Does it have a long way to go , YES... can it crash to zero Yes it can. But I can see etc 10xing before going to zero

It’s all good

Last edited:
I’m mad I drank the hype with vechain and didn’t sell at $9. Wound up selling everything at break even or a small loss. Smh.

Another one I kool aided. Could’ve made an easy 4K and got greedy. Now I’m holding at a quarter lol might as well average down eventually.

Yea man it’s crazy to think about how euphoric the sentiment was. ICX ico price was like 11 cents and topped at 13 and change. When it was $10+ people were still calling it undervalued lol. You live and you learn. Now you got that experience under your belt, so when emotions try to sway your decisions, you’ll have better control(hopefully)

Reactions: g14
Back
Top Bottom