Official Bitcoin Thread

About half of around 100 regional banks in Japan will introduce a new cashless payment system developed by Mizuho Financial Group Inc. starting in late March, sources close to the matter said Saturday.

Mizuho Bank will launch the J-Coin service on March 1, with the regional banks following suit from March 25, they said.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...nks-new-cashless-payment-system/#.XGrXdpBMGyU

People think banks coming out with their own coin is the end of crypto when it's actually how trillions will end up on blockchains. Then you have a settlement layer already set up for multiple ledgers to interface with each other.

US banks creating digital USD analog.
Japanese banking consortium making a yen backed digital currency.
I don't think we've seen anything yet.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr
Are those payouts for different deposits/wallets

just to update the above ...yes, i'm actually excited on getting daily payouts EVERY HOUR with option to withdraw (straight to my electrum wallet) or re-invest to make your payouts larger.....now i see how those early bitconnneeeccct'ers feel....they were rakin!!! I'm almost back to my initial deposit...i'm avg .67cents EVERY HOUR...which equates to = $16.08 per day!!

Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 9.06.01 AM.png
Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 8.59.37 AM.png
Is that envicoins?? Lol ,if so one of my deposits is paying mad slow... is was suppose to be 4.3 percent for 24 hours instead it’s .20 percent forever...

I haven't purchased any coins in a while, last time I did most of these sites did not even require verification. Which platform has the quickest verification? I've heard of too many issues with coinbase.

pls tell me i'm not the only one here doing the daily payouts I mentioned in previous post. pls keep an eye on it, im up to getting paid out $.80 every hour and been doing great. i've withdrew a few times straight to my bitpay for daily pocket money usage. less get it (until they bitconnect it).

pls tell me i'm not the only one here doing the daily payouts I mentioned in previous post. pls keep an eye on it, im up to getting paid out $.80 every hour and been doing great. i've withdrew a few times straight to my bitpay for daily pocket money usage. less get it (until they bitconnect it).
Im doing goex invest which locks up your funds for 30 days or so, but you can pull out as well with a lower interest rate..

I'd advise on using smaller sums > 100 ... seems like bigger accounts have been getting frozen while smaller ones pay with no usage, (classic pyramid) . Ive put in 1 LTC and pulled out 1.65 , etc. I got .01 btc locked up for 25 days that should com with a 90 percent profit.

Im not big on referrals but heres my link................. https://goex.pro/investing?ref=premiumrothschild

I got an envicoins account which paid me 4.5 percent in 24 hours on a 50 dollar deposit.. I pulled out 52.17 then deposited 92 dollars and its only paying me .18 cents a day... lol I emailed the team but havent gotten any reply.. i'll chalk it up as a loss. Im not dealing with them right now.. I might do another 50 to see how it goes once i finish flipping on goex

If its one thing bitconnect should of told you and warned you.

Stop chasing that funny money. Just invest in projects. Was plenty money to be made in the last months or weeks then those dividends from some shady business.

If its one thing bitconnect should of told you and warned you.

Stop chasing that funny money. Just invest in projects. Was plenty money to be made in the last months or weeks then those dividends from some shady business.
i been earning crypto with these scammy platforms.. the key is putting in small amounts . i through in 1 ltc last month... withdrew 1.65 ltc 28 days later then factoring in ltc's recent appreciation and its a no brainer if your willing to risk a little bit.

Bitconnect seemed to good to be true and these platforms are waaaay more low key and probably wont get pumping for real until the next bull run. how many people lost 99 percent on ICO's last year... lol

So Goldman Sachs releases their new advertisement today and its called "Bank of the Future". Well, well, well......what do you see here subliminally around the 30sec mark?!?! These bankers I tell ya......they KNOW what's coming....do you?!?!

***This should be for everyone who says crypto isn't the future.....this is GOLDMAN SACHS fellas:

Last edited:
So Goldman Sachs releases their new advertisement today and its called "Bank of the Future". Well, well, well......what do you see here subliminally around the 30sec mark?!?! These bankers I tell ya......they KNOW what's coming....do you?!?!

***This should be for everyone who says crypto isn't the future.....this is GOLDMAN SACHS fellas:

More like:
The World of the Future: Everything Digitized

We all know it is the wave of the future. It is too efficient and cost effective to not be. Now it's a matter of figuring out the few coins that will be mainstream.

Its a few that have not come out that are building right now, Primarily these projects deal with Identity & Distributed Ledger Technology which will be top 5-10 projects. Just be patient and be on the look out.

i been earning crypto with these scammy platforms.. the key is putting in small amounts . i through in 1 ltc last month... withdrew 1.65 ltc 28 days later then factoring in ltc's recent appreciation and its a no brainer if your willing to risk a little bit.

Bitconnect seemed to good to be true and these platforms are waaaay more low key and probably wont get pumping for real until the next bull run. how many people lost 99 percent on ICO's last year... lol
i did alot of ICOS and dont think any lost 99%

Its a few that have not come out that are building right now, Primarily these projects deal with Identity & Distributed Ledger Technology which will be top 5-10 projects. Just be patient and be on the look out.
Lol, I think those coins people are looking for may not come...or if they do they won’t have a strong foothold as they think..

Bitcoin will hit 1 trillion in the next bulk run

Xrp will replace swift or inter grate with swift....

Litecoin is just the coin that doesn’t get in any ones way and will facilitate bitcoin via atomic swaps, LN ,etc

Z cash and monero for privacy

Etc is working on IOT

Tron has entertainment

These guys will have to lose by 90 percent on the next bull run and the new tech will have to have a killer presentation and application to start taking market share...

I see potential in a lot of projects but a lot of these projects still have to go through bitcoin....

ENVICOINS exit scammed.... lost a few dollars but nothing to cry about

Go ex invest still paying everyday

Automatic bitcome paying as well... kinda slow but still working.

Lol, I think those coins people are looking for may not come...or if they do they won’t have a strong foothold as they think..

Bitcoin will hit 1 trillion in the next bulk run

Xrp will replace swift or inter grate with swift....

Litecoin is just the coin that doesn’t get in any ones way and will facilitate bitcoin via atomic swaps, LN ,etc

Z cash and monero for privacy

Etc is working on IOT

Tron has entertainment

These guys will have to lose by 90 percent on the next bull run and the new tech will have to have a killer presentation and application to start taking market share...

I see potential in a lot of projects but a lot of these projects still have to go through bitcoin....

ETC? Cmon man your better than this :lol:

Gotta do your due diligence or when the next bull comes you'll be bag holding nonsense or not get proper gains. The DLT project thats coming this year and will be a top 20 coin off just off marketcap alone out the gate wont have a foothole? Ok.

ETC? Cmon man your better than this :lol:

Gotta do your due diligence or when the next bull comes you'll be bag holding nonsense or not get proper gains. The DLT project thats coming this year and will be a top 20 coin off just off marketcap alone out the gate wont have a foothole? Ok.
What coin is this?

Back
Top Bottom