Official Bitcoin Thread

Why would anyone doing money laundering use a registered exchange? You literally have to identify yourself, they don't even need your IP.

Not sure dude. I am just saying that bitcoin transactions are currently not as anoymous for most users. I am sure tech savy people can use bitcoin but they may also have other options. I was just speaking to the argument that bitcoin is just good for criminals.

The altcoin telegram chat im invested in is all quite. Since last summer many have been spreading fud, calling for delistings, telling people to sell and bashing the creator for months. Now that we are on the verge of an altseason guess what nothing but a deserted chat The past couple of days. Some of Fud spreaders did their jobs......

The altcoin telegram chat im invested in is all quite. Since last summer many have been spreading fud, calling for delistings, telling people to sell and bashing the creator for months. Now that we are on the verge of an altseason guess what nothing but a deserted chat The past couple of days. Some of Fud spreaders did their jobs......

I loved the NT paid telegram chat...good guys in there, once we went into the bear market i just couldn’t keep paying to be in it...still great times in it....good thing I’ve always been a holdr, no amount of FUD gonna get me to sell at a loss...I’ll sit on these ****** till they turn to dust or take off.

How do y'all feel about alts in the long run?

I think they are due for a run along with the major players but I may dial back on them a bit

I think they are due for a run along with the major players but I may dial back on them a bit

Treat them like lotto tickets, you might hit it big on one and make a 100x return but most are likely going to zero.

Trash. Complete and utter trash. There's no value in holding 99% of alt coins. "Oh you can get privacy protection", "Oh this can be used for tracking products through the supply chain", etc. Wrong. It's a bet than someone will pay more for it than you did.

Owning BTC and this stuff is simply a straight up gamble on a speculative investment like gold. I think it should be a part of everyones portfolio, but there's no value except for speculation.

Well somenof these coins will have uses no? Like xrp and iota. From verrry limited knowledge, feel like iota m2m transactions makes a little sense

Just logged into binance and withdraw/deposit says "suspend". How long do you guys think this will go on for?
Trading/Deposits/Withdraw will be open in the AM.

For the Noobs Twitter is your best friend. Follow your exchanges and coins to stay updated.

Can’t remember the last time I woke up to nice profits...lmaooo I actually enjoy this steady rise over the mooning of 2017....that joint was stressful and had cats FOMOing all over the place, myself included...I’ll continue stashing LTC as long as is under 100$

Eth steady climbing 240$ niiiiice

Trash. Complete and utter trash. There's no value in holding 99% of alt coins. "Oh you can get privacy protection", "Oh this can be used for tracking products through the supply chain", etc. Wrong. It's a bet than someone will pay more for it than you did.

Owning BTC and this stuff is simply a straight up gamble on a speculative investment like gold. I think it should be a part of everyones portfolio, but there's no value except for speculation.
Stocks are speculative and dont produce anything either

1 week chart doesn't have much resistance. max supply 242m. market cap at 6.6M. Ath .90 cents...... right now all time low in price discovery mode at .02 cents. IMO I think it will pump hard in a given altseason. they are pretty active on GitHub......I'm rolling the dice balls deep. got 100x what you are holding.

Pump my bags

Stocks are speculative and dont produce anything either
Stocks make money and you invest in their profit margins for a share of their earnings essentially. There’s a tangible asset attached to it. Don’t be a crypto sheep and act like you’re investing in something with an underlying use case because we’re not. It’s all supply and demand driven due to its speculative store of value.

Damn bruhs looks like LTC might climb over 100$ when can we assume this long *** Bear market is done and we are in the beginnings of a bull run?

I’ve been talking about the bottom since we snapped over 5k and held. Where ya been bruh?

Been out, just sipping minor amounts of cash into Eth and LtC over time, but no huge investments, the Ls i took with Alts left a really bad taste in my mouth, so I didn’t want to go balls deep with the big 3, still stashed a couple of grand worth of LTC anD Eth when they were at 150$ and below 70$ respectively tho....nothing that would make me rich tho..lmao

BofA training module:

AFA30219-F7A8-4C86-BA09-E018DF8C8868.jpeg

***BUT BUT ITS NOT REAL DOE!! THEY AREN’T WORTH ANYTHING DOE!! ITS NOT REAL.....Stamps are still the future doe!! G T F O

Remember when I posted the screen cap above?!?!

BOFA CEO says this morning, "We don't believe in any case/scenario where Crypto will be used in the Financial space"

**LIAR LIAR....Pants on FIRE! HA....these dudes will do anything to make you lose. THEY want to WIN. Remember that.

Is coinbase acting up ? Purchase ltc. No transaction history nowhere but my weekly limit was reset also got decline 3 time ?

Back
Top Bottom