Official Bitcoin Thread

Lmao @ this thread staying on the first page for a couple of days for the first time in 2 years...SHILLING SZN

Lmao my groupchat going crazy. Been telling dudes to re-up for the last 6 months

Be careful guys, a lot of shilling is incoming

When u see new nt usernames that have never posted on crypto enter and post on this thread.
my baby moms confirmed the bull run last week, i was sitting on the couch and she looks at me and says, " hey , how much is bitcoin" ? i replied " 6,000 dollars. She says "if i give you 6,000 from my pension is it gonna double or triple? I say possibly. Lol she goes " dont **** with me". I start giggling. Shes like I see you always on Coinbase so i know you been putting money." I just requested 6,000 from my pension to invest. It'll be here by JULY. I need a whole bitcoin". I said "i dont know what the price is gonna be in JULY, it was 3800 last month"... the next day we breeze through 7000 like butter...

bitcoin at 10k by Friday.

Lmao my groupchat going crazy. Been telling dudes to re-up for the last 6 months

Facts....good thing about being part of a second potential bull run is being able to better recognize all the BS...lmaooo

Facts....good thing about being part of a second potential bull run is being able to better recognize all the BS...lmaooo
The possibility of pull back is still there but waiting for the pullback will have you kicking yourself. Just treat it like a Korean store employee " hurry up and buy"

looks like they are taking turns going up.. XRP was quiet and popped 15 -20 percent. , Ethereum is above 200 but hasnt had a breakout candle yet... I been riding alts too... Once bitcoin breaks 10k i think the floodgates will open.

Any bitcoin below 10k is a buy. I made a few bad moves last year in alts and i learned since then.

You wait for a pullback to add in size but you should be nibbling on the way up now. If you’re still waiting for 4K or whatever number you don’t want that level anymore. That’s a serious breakdown. You want 7k to hold and add against that on any dips until we crack 10k.

I’m trying to get this eth to sell for 20k and air condition the entire house with it. Ductless mini splits for days b. Making it happen crypto gawds.

Nano to the moon!!!!

Dawg I checked in on MEW and **** is a disgrace...lmaoooo

Also logged back into Binance in MONTHS...I’m so lost with what the actual trading value is of some of these, Binance says one thing, but then Blockfolio has a complete different value for say Vechain...I remember when that joint was popping...ICX too...where are those today? :lol:

Dawg I checked in on MEW and **** is a disgrace...lmaoooo

Also logged back into Binance in MONTHS...I’m so lost with what the actual trading value is of some of these, Binance says one thing, but then Blockfolio has a complete different value for say Vechain...I remember when that joint was popping...ICX too...where are those today? :lol:

Vechain went from VEN to VET. 100:1 conversion in coins from what I remember. ICX has been straight dead lol, still at 30 cents.

Edit : or 1000:1 conversion. I forgot

Vechain went from VEN to VET. 100:1 conversion in coins from what I remember. ICX has been straight dead lol, still at 30 cents.

Edit : or 1000:1 conversion. I forgot

Man wut? And what’s Vet valued at now

What tools you guys using to keep up with the Alts?

Man wut? And what’s Vet valued at now

What tools you guys using to keep up with the Alts?

.0067 lol. I use blockfolio, twitter, and trading view. I’ll mostly see what’s setting up off of twitter, then add the coin to the watchlist on block.

Back
Top Bottom