Official Bitcoin Thread

chestpain.jpg

800 mill is OD anyway.......... :nerd:

Nah I do consider these dudes that were there in the infancy....

How many of those guys actually let their bag ride till 2017??

If you buy in for pennies what’s the chance you don’t cash out at 10k, 100k, 1 mill??

:lol: nobody knows a goddamn thing. People just make things up everyday
We don't know ****, but a retracement to 6k is still in play until we break through 8.6k.... this pump is stopping right back at the same resistance as last week. Short term it's kind of easy to see where it might go say 1 or 2 days. But anything longer than that is a guesstimate... Watching this market for 2 years has hardened me , I expect losses when everyone looks for gains. I'm just dollar cost averaging anyway .. when this next leg up from 10k is breached I'll officially say it's a bull market. Buying into the market before 10k is breached is considered early if you think we go to 50k by 2020.

In light of the pizza guy segment I think it would be cathartic to share our biggest crypto L’s thus far.

So for me...

- Not cashing out my cappasity bag for 18k after a $300 dollar buy in at ico...... That’s now worth $200 :smh::rofl:

- Buying $3k of NEO at literally the highest price it’s ever been. Within the hour it was sliding and of course it retraced 90% over the course of last year like the rest of the market.

Moral of the story... HODL is ******ed.

Not cashing out req at $1. Easiest 5k of my life. Icx at 9 or 10. Vet at 9. Elec before it fell apart and disappeared. That one was a 3k win. Man when it got listed on Kucoin. Was up a nice chunk of change. All in all I probably left around 20 in profits. Somehow split the year only down a g after liquidating all the **** coins. Mft lottery was a god send for me. Cashed that in thankfully. I was doing well before I went full hodl. You really got take profits as you go and add back on dips if you like what you see.

I mean I hope it happens, I just dont think its realistic. Most people joke about the Lambos but some really believe that stuff.

Could’ve easily purchased a couple of lambos by throwing in a couple of Gs into ****coin icos. If you know, you know.

That ain't a Lambo.

There's tons of money to be made. Some people are delusional about it. That's all I'm saying.

There were numerous people in this thread that were over 6 figures. If you go on twitter and look at the people who REALLY trade, you’ll see how much money can be made. Look around more before throwing your weight around.

Apple recently hit a 1T MC. You don’t think btc can do the same?

Back
Top Bottom