Official Bitcoin Thread

giphy.gif
‘Member when Eth was $1200 last year

This resting is good for the market. Eth wants to run but it’s not going yet and at the same time no one is selling. Btc is holding that 7k level very well. Let’s sit here for a while and then break out for real.

Been following my blockfolio the entirety of last year watching my altcoin investments disappear so I pump faked on buying bitcoin when it was down at $3300 in December. Shoulda bought like 4 :smh:. Anyway, about to go in on Bitcoin a little now, probably grab some LTC and ETH.

Everybody in here done with altcoins? I'm debating throwing a little on cardano, ripple and omisego. I figure if the alt market starts approaching the previous all time highs that'd be a nice little win. And if it exceeds it....mannnnnn. Feeling like these altcoin bets are basically playing roulette at this point but I still might go in regardless.

Im thinking if I go back in with fresh fiat Im buying only the big 3 (btc, ltc, eth)+ maybe Neo. Alts can burn you.....I've had a few turn out to be scams or get delisted like modum, substratum, oyster pearl..... Thats what hodling risky coins for a prolonged time gets you.

Only alt I’m holding is nano and that’s because I’m speculating on it following ltc because of its transaction speeds.

Been following my blockfolio the entirety of last year watching my altcoin investments disappear so I pump faked on buying bitcoin when it was down at $3300 in December. Shoulda bought like 4 :smh:. Anyway, about to go in on Bitcoin a little now, probably grab some LTC and ETH.

Everybody in here done with altcoins? I'm debating throwing a little on cardano, ripple and omisego. I figure if the alt market starts approaching the previous all time highs that'd be a nice little win. And if it exceeds it....mannnnnn. Feeling like these altcoin bets are basically playing roulette at this point but I still might go in regardless.
Just holding a tiny amount of xrp

This resting is good for the market. Eth wants to run but it’s not going yet and at the same time no one is selling. Btc is holding that 7k level very well. Let’s sit here for a while and then break out for real.
We're going to 6k... A slow decline until July or whenever this lite coin halving occurs.

Im thinking if I go back in with fresh fiat Im buying only the big 3 (btc, ltc, eth)+ maybe Neo. Alts can burn you.....I've had a few turn out to be scams or get delisted like modum, substratum, oyster pearl..... Thats what hodling risky coins for a prolonged time gets you.

Besides Neo those are all crap coins to begin with. Do your research though.

Most alts in the top 25 or so are a good bet on some solid returns ince we actually start to run. This little run was cool but 20 percent gains ain't life changing. Once the alts start running it'll get interesting.

Ltc is a good buy, omisego is cool I heard about what they're doing and it has potential I'd put 200 on it and see what it do . Ethereum , Xrp and tron are my alts I'm going to be buying in the next few weeks.

#tmc

:lol: nobody knows a goddamn thing. People just make things up everyday
All you can do is just follow the price action and look for logical places of support and resistance. Rest is a complete gamble. No clue where the 6k idea came from. This price actions been pretty decent. Every dips been bought up quickly. Just still have that 8k level being heavy.

What I can tell y'all that this is just the beginning. Adoption is here and that shows promise. That we do know.

Back
Top Bottom