Official Bitcoin Thread

Could’ve had more than 100% but market conditions weren’t right to you a couple of months ago either. Might as well say you want satoshi to directly send you btc with a personal promise that he’ll pump the price

I wanted to buy a couple of months ago but was going through a homebuying process and the bank was all up in my finances so I couldn't. It was just bad timing.

You can be making $20k a month legit paycheck income and the bank will be auditing your finances like "explain this $3k transfer?"

Last edited:
You should have a set dollar amount. You start in on the way down at support levels. You go in small. When you see a reversal trend you start buying on dips on the way up. You’ll never time **** but this is how you get exposure.

tenor.gif

We almost down to $10k. I just need it to stay at $10k or lower for another week. Y'all acting like I said I'm waiting for $4k.

I’m with you right now. Eth at 275 would be a nice place for me to finish accumulating. Just need another week.

We'll have our chance, CNBC is a contrarian indicator and the institutions are cashing out off the CNBC pumping over the past week. It should be criminal what they are doing. A straight up pump and dump.

it’s basic trend following. Assigning a strict timeline to the trend is foolish. If you don’t think it’ll reach the previous highs after running up from 10k to 14k in days then maybe you shouldn’t even follow the market.

Cool that’s wonderful but open ended predictions like that are 100% pointless statements, that’s all I’m saying.

Back
Top Bottom