Official Bitcoin Thread

What is great for using Cashapp is u can request to get paid in bitcoin. Say u have a side job selling items, have them pay you in bitcoin.

Going out to dinner with friends and you front the cost, have them pay you back in bitcoin. Do whatever you can and get paid in BITCOIN.

The difference is the adoption, many already have Cashapp installed on their phones. Every contractor that I worked with has Cashapp and Venmo, from my experience

It was kind of a pain in the *** to get verified for BTC withdrawal on cashapp. Took like 3 weeks but other than that I agree with yall

What is great for using Cashapp is u can request to get paid in bitcoin. Say u have a side job selling items, have them pay you in bitcoin.

Going out to dinner with friends and you front the cost, have them pay you back in bitcoin. Do whatever you can and get paid in BITCOIN.

The difference is the adoption, many already have Cashapp installed on their phones. Every contractor that I worked with has Cashapp and Venmo, from my experience

Bruh what a game changer, only a matter of time before LTC gets integrated into PayPal...LORD!

Im a wedding vendor and Im legit gonna start accepting BTC as payment through the cash app..

Requires the sender to have bitcoin no? How many people that are paying you have access to bitcoin like that? Or would just buy bitcoin to send back to you?

I use coinbase and have bought and sold some BTC for about a year now. I've made most of my buys at the 6.5k mark but when we hit the 12k plus mark, I didn't see my return anywhere close to double what I put in. What am I missing? Is there a way to see my gains on coinbase or another app/ calculator? I'm using cpimbase app btw. Haven't looked much into the actual website

I don’t see the argument for 6k but whatever. 9400 should be support or at least offer a dead cat bounce if we’re fried.

I wouldn’t call it a pump and dump. It was a quick run up and now we’re going into price discovery mode. If this started cratering $1000 a day sure it’s a dump, but it’s just normal price action.

Strongly considering offloading my remaining BTC on the complete gamble it retreats another ~30%, then re-up.

Sell order from last week at $12.9k looking good. Sitting in cash waiting to pull trigger sub $8k.

Back
Top Bottom