Official Bitcoin Thread

Coinbase added a new token last week called ORCHID [OXT]. They are offering a learn and earn, where if you watch a video and take a test...they will send your $16 worth of OXT tokens, and then its up to you if you want to keep or trade it to the coin of your liking.......here are the answers to the test so you can claim your $$$ in approx 1min:

Click here to access the Earn and Learn:

ORCHID [OXT] Earn and Learn

here are the answers LOL

:Questions 1: What is Orchid?
Answers 1: A peer-to-peer privacy tool

Questions 2: What do you need to use Orchid?
Answers 2: The OXT token, a Web3 wallet, and the Orchid app

Questions 3: What's one way that Orchid keeps data private?
Answers 3: Support for multihop configurations between bandwidth providers

Proof you get paid instantly once you take the test:

Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 1.33.55 PM.png

with something like cryptocurrency you shouldnt just click a link that.

Go to coinbase directly people

Hope you’ve been adding because this is the beginning of the next bull cycle. Hopefully the last time we see eth under 150.
We did get to back 6k (as expected)so the only to go from here is up. But we still have a way to go before we get back to the ATH... We been beating down so bad that we don't even realize that were still in the hole... Lol

I’m done accumulating. Hopefully, we keep the momentum going this time, I’m tired of hitting $6k ( sharpshooter718 sharpshooter718 ).
Lololol... We might have one more dump before this thing is in full reversal... I wanted to buy in @ 6.3k but I was waiting for 5.8 and we never made it there .... We gotta get pass 8.3k to see any more upward momentum...

Keep stacking satoshis.... It'll pay off by 2022...

no shilling from me since i'm not providing any codes....but on the real, if you want to stack sats (btc) and not even worry about it...grab the pei app for ios or android. u basically link up your bank debit card, and the purchases you buy that are affiliated gets you percentage back in btc...like without u doing anything.

From reading NT’ers tendencies, looks like most of you would flourish: chikfila, dunkin donuts, chipotle, starbucks, target, cvs, mcdonalds, taco bell and lots of others....also it geofences u to closest stores that offer cashback!!

E9F29AA2-2A63-42C2-92EC-CF64F44E58B2.png

Reminder, if you were on that PEI i'm sure your stacking pretty good.....make sure to take profits or atleast move your BTC to a wallet you own. GET it bros.

Back
Top Bottom