Official Bitcoin Thread

Reminder, if you were on that PEI i'm sure your stacking pretty good.....make sure to take profits or atleast move your BTC to a wallet you own. GET it bros.

So i have to take it out of pei by converting to btc? To a wallet?

nm. I see it. So satoshis are juat unitsfor the pei app?

So i have to take it out of pei by converting to btc? To a wallet?

nm. I see it. So satoshis are juat unitsfor the pei app?

sats are BTC. they are fractional pieces like cents are to dollars. u don't need to convert sats...u can send them straight from pei to your btc wallet address

Lololol... We might have one more dump before this thing is in full reversal... I wanted to buy in @ 6.3k but I was waiting for 5.8 and we never made it there .... We gotta get pass 8.3k to see any more upward momentum...

Keep stacking satoshis.... It'll pay off by 2022...

BTC @ 8354 now

Y’all still buying without taking sharpshooter718 sharpshooter718 advice first??
giphy.gif

Took you eight months and a trip to 14k before you were right but lemme hype you up cause we didn’t move past 8300 yet and we’re consolidating around 8

Holding nice heavy bag of ltc..... didn’t accumulate. Averaged in instead. Looking to sell at Btc’s next top before a 30%-50% correction which should be around 18k-25k. Remember Btc had 8 30% plus corrections/dips last bull run. We just had our first imo. corecctions/dips over $20k for new investors will be brutal.

Yup...... another note looks like everyone keeps looking for shorts on CT while the halving is near. I don’t get it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom