Official Bitcoin Thread

I swore off alt season 2 years ago. Y’all doing your best to pull me back in tho :lol: :smh:
bruh me too and the fomo has me wanting to get some exposure to something in case :lol:
Speaking of Cosmos. Lots of people/projects to come using their tendermint tech like Oasis, NEAR etc. Imagine Cosmos hitting a 100Billion MCAP :pimp:
bruh I would be beyond ecstatic
How do you know it’s a small pullback and it’s not going to continue dropping? I’m still new at this.
you don’t which is why I’m keeping my buying power available so I can take advantage at lower prices. All you can do is look for support zone and hope it sticks.

I swore off alt season 2 years ago. Y’all doing your best to pull me back in tho :lol: :smh:

D9404DF8-2404-4821-B954-1F21F379EBED.gif

Should’ve just sold all my EOS position two days ago at $5.20 then bought again at this dip 😐. Never pulled out for any gains before since 2017 so don’t know that feel. Guess some people never learn.

you have some $$ to spare, i suggest going into binance and staking/lending BUSD (binance stable coin)...u can subscribe to their 15day lock....you earn 15% straight up. Funds are locked, but you can pull out in 15days...worth it if u want to grow ur stack. Example: you stake 1k...in 15 days, you get back $1150.00

Screenshot 2020-02-17 at 11.37.07 AM.png

you have some $$ to spare, i suggest going into binance and staking/lending BUSD (binance stable coin)...u can subscribe to their 15day lock....you earn 15% straight up. Funds are locked, but you can pull out in 15days...worth it if u want to grow ur stack. Example: you stake 1k...in 15 days, you get back $1150.00

Screenshot 2020-02-17 at 11.37.07 AM.png
Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom