Official Bitcoin Thread

When did Cosmos hit CB? Any thoughts on that one? Price is low. Supply is decent. Can see people going full moron and pumping it. During a bull cycle. Just don’t know anything about it.

if you check defi stats....over 1billion eth is being staked. then later this year, ETH 2.0 will have POS (Proof of Stake) available, so MORE ETH will be staked....it is possible that maybe 60%+ of ETH circulation/supply will be locked up....what do you think that'll do to the price of ETH? Remember, ETH was at over 1k 2yrs ago w/none of these features or options.

look at what has happened to our financial sector the past 20years. what do you think will happen in the next 20yrs?? Are we ok with just 4 entities controlling our money? OWN YOUR SHIZZZZ!!! Coinbase or Grayscale will probably be in the future list...just be ready bros

banks-monopoly.jpeg
I definitely agree with you. Coinbase will be a bank. Pretty much already is in jurisdictions with the coinbase debit card. Once they IPO or even before then they will be buying up antiquated banks and acquiring and integrating all their customers and their kyc info.

When did Cosmos hit CB? Any thoughts on that one? Price is low. Supply is decent. Can see people going full moron and pumping it. During a bull cycle. Just don’t know anything about it.

Late and that is almost a billion dollar market cap. Cosmos was going for the LOW OTC this time last year. Cosmos tech is top notch but yall dudes talking all these big mcaps that the train basically passed already. (Don't get it twisted a lot of these big caps will go crazy too)

Where are the small/mid cap life changing gems or calls at? Nows the time to accumulate not when the bull is already going on or they have pumped.

Name names lets go

I'll start pulling out at the beginning of 2021...this is a 2 year bull market. We're at the ground level. I'm gonna start heavy accumulation of alt coins and Bitcoin in the next week .... My stacks are ok but not where I want them to be. Kind of hype that it's all starting to look up...

I'll start pulling out at the beginning of 2021...this is a 2 year bull market. We're at the ground level. I'm gonna start heavy accumulation of alt coins and Bitcoin in the next week .... My stacks are ok but not where I want them to be. Kind of hype that it's all starting to look up...

I really hope you are right, nothing more fun than seeing GREEN candles everytime I wake up....the idea of this being a better bull market than 2017 is almost mindblowing....seeing 1k ltc would give me the illllll financial boost man...

Im not sure we'll see 2017 gains this year. That was a crazy bullrun, people are more cautious, new money coming in has more info online than we had in 2017.
I expect a more tame, slow & steady run throughout this year with little dips along the way
My prediction would be BTC around 12k pre halving, a drop to 8-9k after, followed by a rise to 15k possibly july-august, if not then november-december.
Alts will follow accordingly of course but not x50

It’s hard for me to admit that I need to sell some eth at all time highs for logical reasons. The use case and dominance reminds me of Microsoft during the pc revolution.

As far as my Eth bag, I’m currently at profit on all my purchases as i Always bought in around 250$ or less, thank God

now for LTC...I have quite a ways to go, although if averages out, I’m around 90$ average per coin

Should I sell all my ETH?

I’m up 42%. Average buy price was around $190.
I would say hold some there hasn’t been any signs of slowing down. After paying attention to charts the past 2 years the price has been steadily increasing without having major corrections or dips which is a good sign

If you don't need the $$$ right away and make a great play on being first mover advantage....why not put your ETH in blockfi and get that interest (compound interest)....i'm stacked and getting paid while bag getting bigger....bull run, bear market...whatever..it keeps growing:

My interest account below.....just think what I would've earned at a bank that offers .003%

Screenshot 2020-02-13 at 7.24.22 AM.png

New money will flow in

New money = stupid money.

It will pump like never before as the FOMO kicks in.

Time to decide which Lambo color I’m gonna go with and how I’m gonna quit.

100% . I'm already peeping the new moon boys and old moon boys coming back in to the space slowly but surely.

Its literally dudes that go to CMC filter out top earners for the day/week and put their money and keep buying with not a care in the world. We will TONS of these dudes in the bull run up buying into 20 different projects or more because of FOMO and "next bitcoin".

Need to pick out my lambo color too and when imma smack my boss

It’s hard for me to admit that I need to sell some eth at all time highs for logical reasons. The use case and dominance reminds me of Microsoft during the pc revolution.
definitely take profits at the ATH... Eth might be the monetary version of microsoft...

anyone here familiar with the ethereum alliance?? If not https://entethalliance.org/

2030 the world will probably be 95 percent digital as cash will be phased out incrementally after the fedcoin becomes a thing ..

DeFi is the new craze right now... That might be the new ico type of hype during this market. People are talking about 10k eth .... Lololol

definitely take profits at the ATH... Eth might be the monetary version of microsoft...

anyone here familiar with the ethereum alliance?? If not https://entethalliance.org/

2030 the world will probably be 95 percent digital as cash will be phased out incrementally after the fedcoin becomes a thing ..

DeFi is the new craze right now... That might be the new ico type of hype during this market. People are talking about 10k eth .... Lololol

I could see all this including $5k-$8k ETH. No matter what tech comes out or claims to be the stupid "eth killer" ETH is here to stay and ETH 2.0/Casper will be the goods. Enough space for all the top projects and yeah I could see ETH as the monetary version of Microsoft.

All these projects need to kiss the ring of Vitalik/ETH Foundation. without them this space doesnt come as far as it has right now.

I think yall might need a reality check and should come back down to earth.
Yes, we're in a bullmarket but mentioning all time highs like its a guarantee this year is stupid. We very well could be close or at highs for the rest of the year. No one knows.
Of course everyone's happy now screaming btc at 20-30k, but when he go down everyone's silent.
We'll only fly as much as whales and miners allow us. The average person still doesnt know how to buy bitcoin or what it is.
I learned my lesson the past couple years not to get too greedy.
Im just saying............keep your expectations realistic.
I wish someone told me this when I started out in 2017

Back
Top Bottom