Official Bitcoin Thread

keep an eye on Darwinia Network and their tokens (ring and kton) .....they are all under the polkadot network which is creating and has a BUZZ in tech/blockchain space.

Chainlink is upsetting me.

I distinctly remember telling myself i need to buy in around 3-4 dollars :lol:

I slept on that one for a long time but noticed it’s fully integrated into Gemini’s app to pay with crypto at select retailers. Once they roll out SMB it’s a wrap.

Never too late but i would suggest you dont dive in right now.

When the pump/hype is this strong a big correction is usually not too far away.
IDk about a “big” correction at this time in the market. Don’t bet on it. Link is a monster.

You guys maybe right...

But i imagine we’ve all bought green candles in the past on the fomo tip thinking the markets about to bull run and consequently taken that L :lol:

$12.3
F0358C94-25F9-4F91-AC18-435949B3B93F.gif

if you have $ to burn, grab some karma dao tokens and by having 20 KARMA (as of right now around 2k) in your wallet...you connect your metamask with their telegram bot and you have access to Karma DAO private chat which has some pretty big players in there (yt vloggers, whales, and IEO devs). The creator of the private group is known amongst CT and he has projects come in all the time to "pitch" IEO or QA session via zoom. Great group.

Bought a stack of OXT last Friday at 0.29 and a stack of SXP earlier that week for $2. Now we wait :evil::evil::pimp:

If you're unfamiliar check them both out. Great projects with low caps. I could see Swipe being huge.

Back
Top Bottom