Official Bitcoin Thread

i've mentioned it in past posts, but try and learn how to farm yield. it's the craziest thing right now and gains are INSANE....i'm in a few liquidity pools and getting rewards. My favorite/best one is YFLINK....it is ChainLinks version of YFI (which is currently around 13k+ a token).....basically staking your LINKS (you already own)....provide it liquidity pools and you receive YFL rewards....YFL currently at $150+:

The pool i'm on on YFLINK.io is Pool3, and here are the current stats....been farming past few weeks:

======== YFL REWARDS ========
Hourly estimate : 0.0286 YFL = $4.74 (out of total 59.52 YFL)
Daily estimate : 0.6875 YFL = $113.74 (out of total 1428.57 YFL)
Weekly estimate : 4.8128 YFL = $796.18 (out of total 10000 YFL)

Hourly ROI in USD : 0.2537%
Daily ROI in USD : 6.0909%
Weekly ROI in USD : 42.6368%
APY (unstable) : 2217.1155%

Next halving : in 4 days 19 hours 14 minutes 29 seconds
Can you explain how safe this is? I tried looking YFL under the staking tab and didn’t see anything.

new space, so there are risks. anytime you're dealing with possible 1200+ APY....there are risks, so just be aware. Just google/twitter search Yearn Farming.....its been crazy this past month and the one i'm talking about is Chainlink version, which I feel is relatively more safer, but DYOR. Get yourself familiar with their discord and telegram, lots of QA in those channels. Emissions has been going out over 4wks now with no issues. I'm currently on POOL3, but POOL4 is opening up on AUG26th.

All the info i'm stating above and on previous posts is all found here...also step by steps instructions on how to stake:

YFLINK.io

gainz are gainz. if you feel like "cashing out" doesn't feel right...maybe just move it to a stable coin (usdc, dai, gusd) and keep it in your wallet or better yet, put it into a staking or LEND it out and get that 8%+ APY

lame blockfi plug.....we both win if you use:

Blockfi.com

I already have my allocated crypto savings. Im looking to take advantage of short term movements.

Good luck.

My friend was super into it and was making money but he got crushed twice.

Unless you’re connected to the big whales, it will be difficult to beat them when they play in the market.

Good luck.

My friend was super into it and was making money but he got crushed twice.

Unless you’re connected to the big whales, it will be difficult to beat them when they play in the market.

Thanks. Do you know when the most movement occurs?

If you’re not in defi/yield farming.....pls learn...i keep preaching it...new protocol that will be an underlying layer of new finance.

i had a pretty good week....im in YFL, YFV, aLink.

A7A16F90-46AF-4249-9A33-21914B71F024.jpeg

Last edited:
fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

Is this the pool you’re in and the process you followed??

If you’re not in defi/yield farming.....pls learn...i keep preaching it...new protocol that will be an underlying layer of new finance.

i had a pretty good week....im in YFL, YFV, aLink.

A7A16F90-46AF-4249-9A33-21914B71F024.jpeg
Trying to find resources to break it down but most places aren’t doing a good job at it imo

In my understanding, you’re basically lending crypto and in return, you receive interest and potential appreciation of the value of whatever crypto you’re lending right?

Trying to find resources to break it down but most places aren’t doing a good job at it imo

In my understanding, you’re basically lending crypto and in return, you receive interest and potential appreciation of the value of whatever crypto you’re lending right?

Defi dad on youtube does a decent breakdown.

I wish i knew how to get into this. The entire thread is like another language. Is it too late for me ?

Never too late man.

Just dont expect overnight riches.... And if you do someohow happen to get rich overnight make sure you cash out :lol:

First post in the thread got tons of links and info to get you rolling.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

Is this the pool you’re in and the process you followed??

For the LINK, i use this pool as it is much safer and the are creators of the YFI protocol. Under VAULTS, there is an aLINK pool:

Back
Top Bottom