Official Bitcoin Thread

Life comes at ya fast...its on boys.

Just checked my mobile app....

paypal.jpg

can you transfer that crypto to somewhere else if you wanted to? or is it stuck with paypal?

LTC boyz where you at lol

Jumped almost $12 overnight.
Most of us won't be prasing litecoin until it's at least back ATH... I ain't selling no litecoin until 500.

We gotta think about litecoin prices in relations to btc .. if bitcoin goes to 50k where would that put litecoins price ????

I need my ltc and Eth bags to take off :frown:

BTC obliterated SATs

I should have converted my ltc and Eth bags for btc a couple of months ago...so many Ls

I'm mostly in on LTC and ETH.

I have a good amount of BitcoinCash too but only because I got it for free when I owned those 6 Bicoins I bought for I think $800-$1000 each in 2017 but I panic sold it like 4 months later at I think $1200-$1800 :smh:

Man how I regret it brahs lol. I would have been even now had I held those 6 BTC.

I'm in deep now though because I got greedy.

Sorry my mistake I just looked into the account and BitcoinCash is what's keeping me down by far.

I bought that crap at an ATH and now it's at like $200 :smh:

Damn, like most say. It impossible to time when Bitcoin is going to rocket. I was waiting for another drop to buy a lot more. I have some but you know how it goes. Still we haven’t seen this since 3 years ago

What's the best way to get started buying and holding (for long term) bitcoin (In your opioion)? Best places to buy? Is buying from PayPal, cashapp, Robinhood a good idea? Best storage (hot or cold)? I want to buy it but I'm unsure about the info. I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks.

^ I would not recommend buying Bitcoin now lol. It has gone parabolic and at this point looks like its going to test ATH ($20 k). Depending on how that goes the rejection could be violent (-35% is what happened last cycle when previous ATH was tested).

^ I would not recommend buying Bitcoin now lol. It has gone parabolic and at this point looks like its going to test ATH ($20 k). Depending on how that goes the rejection could be violent (-35% is what happened last cycle when previous ATH was tested).

Okay but I still would like to know the basics. I'll decide when I should buy. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom