Official Bitcoin Thread

**** making its way to 18k

I know we all just playing the guessing game, but if it breaks ATH what are the chances it shoots to 25k+? Before a correction?

Going back to December 2017 it took a couple of days for the AlTS to follow trend before the crash, I’m pulling out once we tap into ATH and waiting for the correction to buy my way back in, I’m not making the same mistake twice 🤣🤣

IMO alts are not in a good spot unless BTC consolidates.

Okay but I still would like to know the basics. I'll decide when I should buy. Thanks

Assuming you are in the US I'd recommend making an account on coinbase pro or gemini (would have to request activetrader status to get lower fees). Kraken if you want to use leverage. You'll want to use cold storage for long term holdings since its more secure.

Going back to December 2017 it took a couple of days for the AlTS to follow trend before the crash, I’m pulling out once we tap into ATH and waiting for the correction to buy my way back in, I’m not making the same mistake twice 🤣🤣
The problem is what if it hits that mark. Corrects a little then blast back up instead of down. 😂😂😂

^ I would not recommend buying Bitcoin now lol. It has gone parabolic and at this point looks like its going to test ATH ($20 k). Depending on how that goes the rejection could be violent (-35% is what happened last cycle when previous ATH was tested).

depends on the person and their timeline. usually, when you talk investments...you give it a 3-5yr outlook....if we are talking that way, then buying BTC at 10k, 15k, 17k will be relative to what it will be 5yrs from now.

if you're a moonboy, then i'd suggest defi protocols to get your feet wet with APY's and staking.

IMO alts are not in a good spot unless BTC consolidates.

Assuming you are in the US I'd recommend making an account on coinbase pro or gemini (would have to request activetrader status to get lower fees). Kraken if you want to use leverage. You'll want to use cold storage for long term holdings since its more secure.
Thanks. I'll look into those platforms. What would you recommend for cold storage?

It's still early . Hedge funds ain't even started to get in... Lol . This bull run is gonna be one for the ages.... Any bitcoin under 20k will be a blessing in hindsight. We should have some resistance and pull backs on the way to 20k but once we clear 23k who knows where we end up.

Alt season is going to be more lucrative in the long run... Dca hodl.... Wait for it

Are you guys able to login to you Binance account? It keeps asking me for my 6 digit code but I never get an email.

Back
Top Bottom