Official Bitcoin Thread

if you believe that ethereum will moon...what will keep it rising is DEFI. Its currently at $14.2 billion (peep earlier threads where i mention it at 4bil, then 10bil). Add some of the protocols to your port. Then you'll get the double whammy when the whole ecosystem grows + eth.

if you believe that ethereum will moon...what will keep it rising is DEFI. Its currently at $14.2 billion (peep earlier threads where i mention it at 4bil, then 10bil). Add some of the protocols to your port. Then you'll get the double whammy when the whole ecosystem grows + eth.

where is DEFI trading?

where is DEFI trading?

almost all Defi tokens that are making noise is on ETH...u can get those tokens on uniswap. The popularity of Defi on eth has caused other chains to get into it....cardano and polkadot being some of them. Look for the sleepers in those and take a risk

Anyone else using nexo?

I been using them for savings since the pandemic started. Up a couple hundred in interest alone. Now that coins are back up life is peachy

how to grow your stack:

- DCA into crypto (obvious)
- stake your crypto (blockfi, celsius, yearn.finance....other defi protocols)
- farm your tokens (pair it with another erc20 token via uniswap and earn tx fees)
- use lolli and Pei app, and everything u buy using your debit card you get crypto
- start accepting crypto as a payment (cashapp has full bank account/routing numbers) from friends/family
- take a risk into other "less known" tokens on new chains (polkadot, cardano)
- use defipulse to check what platforms are giving out the best APY (annual percentage yield)

*** maximize profits and assets during this bull market

Last edited:
Anyone else using nexo?

I been using them for savings since the pandemic started. Up a couple hundred in interest alone. Now that coins are back up life is peachy

I'm a novice at utilizing crypto. But after checking out the website. I assume its literally a bank to hold your crypto and gain interest just like a "cash bank" such as Chase, Wells Fargo etc ?

I'm a novice at utilizing crypto. But after checking out the website. I assume its literally a bank to hold your crypto and gain interest just like a "cash bank" such as Chase, Wells Fargo etc ?

Yep I actually have a good amount of traditional savings in there via USDC. there's no volitility with stable coins such as USDC and they pay 8% interest yearly on your holdings. It's legit better than any savings account available in the traditional market.

They also pay interest on crypto and offer lines of credit so you don't have to sell your crypto when you need cash.

I'm not really team ripple but I got a lil bag in there..I see y'all XRP boys tho. I remember that crew being super hype during the last run.

Back
Top Bottom