Official Bitcoin Thread

The only real advice is to literally buy every week, two weeks or month regardless of price. Accumulate regularly and you will beat the market regardless of price fluctuations.
I made that mistake yrs ago. Oh ima wait til it drops 1k or 2k or whatever. It would go up and up instead.

Id be kicking myself for not buying at 8k, and its at 10k. Even now 20k USD, you get in if it hits 100k next year youre laughing. it hits 25k youre laughing youre up

I always look at it like what did i do to make this money? I didnt do any physical work, i didnt sit down and do any reports, do calculations, put together a project or presentation, i didnt hustle or take any risks with my life or freedom.

I put X dollars in, let it rock and come back to profits.

The only real advice is to literally buy every week, two weeks or month regardless of price. Accumulate regularly and you will beat the market regardless of price fluctuations.

The only reason I haven't set Coinbase for automatic investing is the fees.

They've got instant transfer now and I can pick when I buy using Pro.

$3 for every hundred isn't much but I feel like I'm paying them to take my money.

Cheap > Lazy

Also - GO LTC! :pimp:

Up 59% this week!

Of course Forbes had to go and write an article this week :lol:

This ish is becoming predictable at this point. Expect new money in and an inflation of price and the inevitable correction

That coin that Coinbase just listed up The Graph GRT is going wild right now for the past 3-4 days. went from 14 cents to 60 cents.

Early Investors made 500-600x
Presale folks made 200x

Even if you got in when they listed you've made 4-6x I believe.

That coin that Coinbase just listed up The Graph GRT is going wild right now for the past 3-4 days. went from 14 cents to 60 cents.

Early Investors made 500-600x
Presale folks made 200x

Even if you got in when they listed you've made 4-6x I believe.

That got listed on binance futures aswel.

I missed the wave but dudes were straight 100 x’ing that **** :lol:

To your point though there’s still serious money to be made with the right ICO’s.

Last edited:
Had Bit at $5k and sold it back when I thought $10k profit was "doing it" ... SMH

What is the best way to get a heads up on ICOs?

Had Bit at $5k and sold it back when I thought $10k profit was "doing it" ... SMH

What is the best way to get a heads up on ICOs?

you can invest in duckdao. its an incubator for crypto startups and offers their "hodlers" (DDIM) first chance at presale/private sale on icos. peep their track record...insane gains from the projects the vetted.

I bought 3.6k bitcoin

I bought 3.8 cent xlm

I bought 35 dollar litecoin

And 17 cent xrp.....

Just kept buying.... Still buying .. buying crypto like dudes here buy kicks....
what is your dca on bitcoin?
I bought near you also but i also bought at $19k lol
My dca is $12k because i bought most of it in 2017

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr
What do you think of cosmos/atom?

Undervalued. It is its own block chain/ecosystem and has dapps being built for it. I think it'll definitely move once things go parabolic. I am guilty of taking higher risk on smaller/less known tokens so sold cosmos (which i held for a year and staking on trust wallet; I mentioned here on this thread long ago) for defi protocols, which I currently have in my port.

fredgraph.png

Imagine holding dollars and thinking bitcoin is the scam/fraud/ponzi :lol:

Most bullish chart for BTC.

Back
Top Bottom