Official Bitcoin Thread

BTC is starting to get so much more attention now.... Does things like this have the ability to drive the price up?

Last edited:
Just an update.....with bitcoin skyrocketing....my lolli balance just moves with it. If you are buying stuff on the internet, you gotta install this app

2020-12-17 08_40_00-.png

I was looking into it last night from your previous post. Can we transfer the BTC to coinbase?

Last edited:
Whats the deal fam? :nerd:
Coinbase was listed on here earlier. This is a platform that you can invest in ipos.
They have a case by case review if you don't meet the accredited investor requirements. For example certain professional licenses can help you get approved if you don't meet the net worth requirement.

Coinbase was listed on here earlier. This is a platform that you can invest in ipos.
They have a case by case review if you don't meet the accredited investor requirements. For example certain professional licenses can help you get approved if you don't meet the net worth requirement.

Okay i’m with you now. Appreciate that!

I remember a few months to a year ago, I had conversations with my buds on how they should get into crypto/bitcoin....one of them was so adamant about degrading crypto that he told me, "why would i invest in something where I'm going to lose money"

I look at him now, I see Peloton and a "smart Mirror dusty and crusty that hasn't been used in months....he spent probably 10k for a "smart" setup.

talk about "investing in something where you MAY lose money" Moral of the story: Just Watch Your MOUF

I'm sure you all have similar friends that use that excuse on why they are NOT in crypto...just interested in hearing some stories.

Last edited:
I remember a few months to a year ago, I had conversations with my buds on how they should get into crypto/bitcoin....one of them was so adamant about degrading crypto that he told me, "why would i invest in something where I'm going to lose money"

I look at him now, I see Peloton and a "smart Mirror dusty and crusty that hasn't been used in months....he spent probably 10k for a "smart" setup. talk about "investing in something where you MAY lose money"

I'm sure you all have similar friends that use that excuse on why they are NOT in crypto...just interested in hearing some stories.

my cousin said if i cant touch it, it is not real.
I asked him when was the last time he paid with cash. He uses apple pay and credit card for everything. He never touches cash.
I told him in the end it is all code And programming whether its apple pay, credit card, or bitcoin.
Not difficult to understand.

I look at him now, I see Peloton and a "smart Mirror dusty and crusty that hasn't been used in months....he spent probably 10k for a "smart" setup.

talk about "investing in something where you MAY lose money" Moral of the story: Just Watch Your MOUF

Been telling people all year and only now they’re starting to take it serious. Ridiculous.

Litecoin making another run, held strong through the short dip, to the experts on charts, how ya think LTC is looking?

My friends are more about downplaying Crypto because they believe in the stock market instead...at least they investing their money somewhere...the stock market isn’t a bad choice, but they certainly not on the crypto train

"Can you pull your money out?"

"I bought some this morning but it went down. I'm out."

"How much have you put in? How much have you made?"

"I wanna short bitcoin."

"Can

My friend made a lot of money last year and steady thinking about putting 20 grand down on a house and use it as a rental property only netting about $600 a month for all the risk.

Said he's not to sure about crypto.

Same person just bought a s550 and hasn't invested a dime into crypto, stock market or real estate.

Then their boss been acting weird ever since he saw the car. "We're paying you too much money if you can afford a car like that." Boss said that jokingly but there's always some truth in jest.

Same person saw the recent price of btc and asking the most elementary of questions that I've been telling him for years.

My friends are more about downplaying Crypto because they believe in the stock market instead...at least they investing their money somewhere...the stock market isn’t a bad choice, but they certainly not on the crypto train

the feds and every other country are quantitative easing...literally printing trillions of dollars and pumping the market. i dont know what will happen, but its not sustainable growth.

I got put onto crypto yrs ago by a dude i became cool with at the gym. I used to think you had to buy a whole coin, he said nah you can put whatever amount youre comfortable with. 1 reason why i like it better than stocks.

BTC was like 6-7k CAD back then. Made good money while on house arrest. Paid legal fees with profits, took trips in recent yrs, went to the NBA finals etc. I remember when XRP first dropped, and the way it took off.

I tell people, whether they listen or act on it thats on them. Same way dude at the gym explained things to me and i got in the game.

Back
Top Bottom